PC restarting when playing Rust but not other games.

Cambags

Hey,
So i started playing Rust with a few mates and had no issues until a few days ago. Now my PC will randomly restart Mid Game with no BSOD or error message or anything.
I have googled around and seen a lot with the same issue but no real fix or reason I can relate to mine. The problem is only while playing Rust all other games and programs are working fine.
I monitored my Temps mid game to see if that was an issue but nothing out of the ordinary going on there, and the game may work fine for a few hours then restart my PC several times in the space of an hour. Other games put a higher load on my PC and they work fine so i don't think that's the issue.
Have added a link to my .DMP file to see if any clever people can spot the issue as i cant quite figure it out.

If anyone can see anything in there that could be causing the restarts and let me know what it means that would be a great help.

Also unsure if related but in event viewer i have "Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows" repeatedly.

Have attached a .DMP file if anyone can decipher its contents.

Cheers, Cameron

I7-8700K
16GB RAM
RTX 3080
ASUS PRIME Z370-A

022721-80203-01.dmp

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

Please remove zipped file and attach files as individuals. Downloading zipped files is generally unwise if the file is not checked for viruses or we can't view what it contains.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

19 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

Please remove zipped file and attach files as individuals. Downloading zipped files is generally unwise if the file is not checked for viruses or we can't view what it contains.

alright the file is re uploaded as an individual file.

Cheers

5 minutes ago, Cambags said:

alright the file is re uploaded as an individual file.

Cheers

Quick search says that the event viewer error is Windows updates related. The BSOD is most likely drivers, but could also be RAM issue.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 1 year later...

it also shuts down for me and completely restarts the pc but doesn't do that on any other game