G502 lightspeed or Model O ?

NLamki

which mouse should I go with, the logitech g502 or model O? I will go for the wireless edition one though. The model O is cheaper where I live but the Logitech would fit my hand better as I have a large hand.

Any tips and suggestions? 

Just now, NLamki said:

which mouse should I go with, the logitech g502 or model O? I will go for the wireless edition one though. The model O is cheaper where I live but the Logitech would fit my hand better as I have a large hand.

Any tips and suggestions? 

Also, if I do go with model O, would the matte white change color over time? and if so, then how do you clean the color off (without re-painting it)? 

I have a 502 Lightspeed right now and I like it, but its a tad bit too narrow for my hands and a little on the heavy side for my liking since I use my mice and am at my desk for 12-18hrs a day generally between work/gaming/browsing the web. I have the Model D on order to give me a significantly lighter mouse for gaming with. If you have smaller hands, the 502 is amazing. 

My Model D is Matte white as well. I do suspect it to likely get dirty over time, but I feel a little damp cloth wiping it down will be sufficient to keep it clean every month or so. Just make sure its rung out very well to avoid water falling into the PCB. I would also avoid eating messy things like Chips such as Cheetos or Doritos etc with the mouse. If you do, I would wash the hands right away to avoid getting the discoloration from them on the mouse.

For reference, my hand size is 18.5cm long by 10cm wide as measured from the bottom thumb join straight across. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

5 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

I have a 502 Lightspeed right now and I like it, but its a tad bit too narrow for my hands and a little on the heavy side for my liking since I use my mice and am at my desk for 12-18hrs a day generally between work/gaming/browsing the web. I have the Model D on order to give me a significantly lighter mouse for gaming with. If you have smaller hands, the 502 is amazing. 

My Model D is Matte white as well. I do suspect it to likely get dirty over time, but I feel a little damp cloth wiping it down will be sufficient to keep it clean every month or so. Just make sure its rung out very well to avoid water falling into the PCB. I would also avoid eating messy things like Chips such as Cheetos or Doritos etc with the mouse. If you do, I would wash the hands right away to avoid getting the discoloration from them on the mouse.

For reference, my hand size is 18.5cm long by 10cm wide as measured from the bottom thumb join straight across. 

I plan on using the mouse for college, gaming and some light browsing the web. My hands are 21cm by 15cm, naturally I thought a bigger mouse like the g502 would help with grip as it has more surface area? For cleaning, I did some research and found out that I could rub the shell with some isopropyl alcohol which makes cleaning easy. I avoid eating near my computer as I hate getting dirt around it. 

1 minute ago, NLamki said:

I plan on using the mouse for college, gaming and some light browsing the web. My hands are 21cm by 15cm, naturally I thought a bigger mouse like the g502 would help with grip as it has more surface area? For cleaning, I did some research and found out that I could rub the shell with some isopropyl alcohol which makes cleaning easy. I avoid eating near my computer as I hate getting dirt around it. 

If you're hands are that large, the G502 is good length wise, but width wise I think you would find the mouse uncomfortable. I would look at the Zowie EC2 or the Model D over the 502 or Model O. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

2 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

If you're hands are that large, the G502 is good length wise, but width wise I think you would find the mouse uncomfortable. I would look at the Zowie EC2 or the Model D over the 502 or Model O. 

alright, thank you.