Kali Linux install grub not opening

Go to solution Solved by jojito,
19 hours ago, goose1025 said:

A buddy of mine showing me how to use Linux. Then got me in a class for cybersec yeah could had uses a VM but told me its better if I had kali. Got it working tho but lost my windows so have to add that again.

Kali is not meant to be installed and/or used as a daily driver OS. Maybe some of the problems you are having are due to this issue, also, since you are using an automatic install, there is even less of a chance that you have messed something up manually. I would recommend that you chose another OS, like ubuntu or linux mint and just run kali off of a usb or in a virtual machine.

Got a msi bored with an intel CPU. Trying to install kali Linux going through The Whole setup. Then does the reboot and nothing try trouble shooting but got no where. Grub just won’t open. Any help please 

Why are you using Kali? Are you working in cybersec? why not use a vm? You really should not be using Kali unless you are working in cyber sec. Just use debian or ubuntu.

A buddy of mine showing me how to use Linux. Then got me in a class for cybersec yeah could had uses a VM but told me its better if I had kali. Got it working tho but lost my windows so have to add that again.

19 hours ago, goose1025 said:

Kali is not meant to be installed and/or used as a daily driver OS. Maybe some of the problems you are having are due to this issue, also, since you are using an automatic install, there is even less of a chance that you have messed something up manually. I would recommend that you chose another OS, like ubuntu or linux mint and just run kali off of a usb or in a virtual machine.