I want to upgrade my mouse

Xonfol

i have been using my mouse for 2 years now so i want to upgrade my mouse (gskill mx780) to the logitech g203 lightsync or g305 is it worth the upgrade the left click is has no sound but is working fine.

Thanks in advans

16 minutes ago, Xonfol said:

i have been using my mouse for 2 years now so i want to upgrade my mouse (gskill mx780) to the logitech g203 lightsync is it worth the upgrade the left click is has no sound but is working fine.

Thanks in advans

I used a 203 for around 3 months before I got a 502 as I wanted higher dpi and better macro functionality through Logitech Gaming Software but to answer for light not too competitive gaming it feels nice in the hand but I personally prefer the G502 Proteus Spectrum that I'm currently using as It came with metal weights to balance it for heavier drag on my hard mouse pad. 

10 minutes ago, Chris Greene said:

I used a 203 for around 3 months before I got a 502 as I wanted higher dpi and better macro functionality through Logitech Gaming Software but to answer for light not too competitive gaming it feels nice in the hand but I personally prefer the G502 Proteus Spectrum that I'm currently using as It came with metal weights to balance it for heavier drag on my hard mouse pad. 

i play at 400dpi so i want a cheap light mouse

the g502 is a good. I have 1 so does my gf and many friends. this after everyone has tried a variety of mice. it has a very good shape and is comfortable for different type mouse holder. really it's only downside is it weight, but it easy to look pass if you haven't been using lightweight mice. 

3 minutes ago, Xonfol said:

i play at 400dpi so i want a cheap light mouse

Id opt for the 203 in that case 🙂

cheap and light g203 ... really good for input lag also ... the sensor is not bad at all even tho it's a non expensive mouse ... the only downside is ghub which is cluncky a bit

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD

3 hours ago, Dr0y said:

cheap and light g203 ... really good for input lag also ... the sensor is not bad at all even tho it's a non expensive mouse ... the only downside is ghub which is cluncky a bit

yeah i heard about that thanks for the help

10 hours ago, Dr0y said:

tell me about the g305

it's about the same shape as the g203 and the gpro and can come in black or white ... the 305 doesn't have any rgb to preserve battery life.  Lightspeed connection is good for gaming ... better than bluetooth and I've never seen any comments saying that there was lag cause of it.  You can't connect it with a usb cable and it's completely wireless. 

The battery is a single AA one and can be replaced really easily and if you want to lower the weight you can use lithium ones that are lighter ... you can even use a AAA one with an adapter.  If you want to lighten it more there's 3d printed battery cover and shell that you can buy on ebay. 

The sensor is the HERO sensor which is high efficiency and quite a good one.  The switches are omron 20 millions click which are ok and less prone to the doubleclick issue than the 50 millions click ones in logitech product. 

I9 10850K

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

5 hours ago, Dr0y said:

it's about the same shape as the g203 and the gpro and can come in black or white ... the 305 doesn't have any rgb to preserve battery life.  Lightspeed connection is good for gaming ... better than bluetooth and I've never seen any comments saying that there was lag cause of it.  You can't connect it with a usb cable and it's completely wireless. 

The battery is a single AA one and can be replaced really easily and if you want to lower the weight you can use lithium ones that are lighter ... you can even use a AAA one with an adapter.  If you want to lighten it more there's 3d printed battery cover and shell that you can buy on ebay. 

The sensor is the HERO sensor which is high efficiency and quite a good one.  The switches are omron 20 millions click which are ok and less prone to the doubleclick issue than the 50 millions click ones in logitech product. 

some ppl say its back end havey

4 hours ago, Xonfol said:

some ppl say its back end havey

with the original battery est it is a bit, change the battery and it's mostly solved

I9 10850K

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd