adding a search thing in here (pictures included)

hirushaadi
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

It's not possible to make it work properly, because some parts of that list (eg when you expand Forum Information) are lazy-loaded, so the info isn't all available at once to be searched.

wouldn't it be much easy for the users if there was a search thing here??

1214428276_2021-02-2719_01_53-Window.png.bebd1109f55403a0aaf4869a7f8c3aeb.png

hey! i know to use a computer

Where is that popup comign from? Also, our aim is to have few enough subforums overall that you don't need to search. Just scrolling through should be enough.

Take it from someone who scrolls through the list 100 times a day.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

49 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

Where is that popup comign from? Also, our aim is to have few enough subforums overall that you don't need to search. Just scrolling through should be enough.

Take it from someone who scrolls through the list 100 times a day.

That pop up is if you click the create button in the upper right corner under your profile name and click Topic. 

image.png.2afee3fc398709b8f1cc26d19f23a981.png

Which, for the OP @hirusha.adikariis likely a very uncommon way if making a thread truthfully for the majority of forum users.  

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

6 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

That pop up is if you click the create button in the upper right corner under your profile name and click Topic. 

Which, for the OP @hirusha.adikariis likely a very uncommon way if making a thread truthfully for the majority of forum users.  

Ok. Tbh, I don't think option for topic should be in there at all. The reason for removing big orange button on front page was to make less clutter to GD.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

It's not possible to make it work properly, because some parts of that list (eg when you expand Forum Information) are lazy-loaded, so the info isn't all available at once to be searched.

HTTP/2 203