Some of my memory is showing as 1066Mhz

RyanW17

Hey!

So just installed a new MOBO, CPU & PSU. I've installed 4x8gb of corsair vengeance 3200Mhz into my system, and then booted (No XMP yet). I've opened up HWINFO and it seems that slot 0 & 3 are running at 1066Mhz and 1&2 are running at 1333Mhz. I've assume slots 0 and 3 are the ones at both ends so I've replaced those with brand new DIMMs but still no luck.  I've tried enabling XMP on my system but it fails to boot and my mobo shows it's due to the DRAM.

Any ideas would be brill!

Specs:

MSI X570 Gaming Plus

Ryzen 7 5800x

RTX 2080TI

4x8GB of Corsair Vengence LPX memory

Corsait RM580X PSU

2 minutes ago, RyanW17 said:

Hey!

So just installed a new MOBO, CPU & PSU. I've installed 4x8gb of corsair vengeance 3200Mhz into my system, and then booted (No XMP yet). I've opened up HWINFO and it seems that slot 0 & 3 are running at 1066Mhz and 1&2 are running at 1333Mhz. I've assume slots 0 and 3 are the ones at both ends so I've replaced those with brand new DIMMs but still no luck.  I've tried enabling XMP on my system but it fails to boot and my mobo shows it's due to the DRAM.

Any ideas would be brill!

Specs:

MSI X570 Gaming Plus

Ryzen 7 5800x

RTX 2080TI

4x8GB of Corsair Vengence LPX memory

Corsait RM580X PSU

i literally have the same issue lmao, although i think my ram got shorted cuz i oc

Think I might need to update the BIOS as running Ryzen 5000 on a bios version from july 2020. Although it's saying no media detected in the MSI flash tool. (Yes I've formatted it to fat32, stuck the unextracted bios file onto the USB stick and inserted into the slot that says Flash Bios).