Mouse inconsistency aka input lag/mouse feeling like its on ice.

Kagima27

Hello. So I've tested this in 3 games so far csgo,league of legends and overwatch and sometimes my mouse would feel inconsistency on the desktop.
So in league of legends when I would put the settings to LOW my mouse would get input lag or feeling like its on ice or not snappy, but if I put league to VERYHIGH settings my mouse then would feel WAAAAAY better and more snappy.

This would be the same with the 3 games I listed above but I could feel it waaaay more in league. I have done everything I could think of from reformating, adding registry keys, using The MarkC Windows 10 + 8.1 + 8 + 7 Mouse Acceleration Fixusing timer resolution, overclocking, updating drivers/windows, trying other mice, using different usb slot, different monitor. but nothing seems to fix it. 

I was reading a post about someone having a similar problem and they fixed it by moving. It's an electricity issue???? how could I troubleshoot this????

Specs:

Ryzen7 3800x
2070s

16gb 3600mhz
Msi x470 GPM

1tb SSD

650gold

What mouse do you use?

Is it optical or laser?

What surface do you use the mouse on?

Do you use a mouse pad?

What kind of mouse pad do you use? (name the make and model please)

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

Do you have Vsync enabled in games? This is a known cause of input lag with mice. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

And also what type of surface do you use the mouse on?
Most mice are Infrared or a more visible optical signal, your surface needs to be able to reflect it a bit.
Glass and glass like surfaces wont work, for that you need glass-capable mice.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

No I do not have Vsync enabled in games.
My mouse is the glorious model o and yes I use a hyperx mouse pad. HyperX Fury S Pro Gaming Mouse Pad Large HX-MPFS-L

The mouse has a PMW 3360 optical sensor