PLS. I NEED HELP ON WHAT GPU TO BUY.

WataMelon

Budget (including currency): ₱ 30,000 = $ 615

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Streaming AAA Games

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

These are the GPUs that I am currently deciding over -

Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super Gaming OC 3X - ₱ 23,950.00 = $ 491.23

Palit RTX 2070 Super Gaming Pro OC - ₱ 27,299.00 = $ 559.92

Gigabyte RTX 3060Ti Gaming OC PRO - ₱ 30,599.00 = $ 627.60

Parts that I already have -

CPU - Ryzen 5 3600 ₱ 10,772.00 = $ 220.94
GPU - ???
Motherboard - MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus ₱ 8,150.00 = $ 167.16
RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws V 16gb 2x8 3200mhz Ddr4 Memory Black ₱ 4,350 = $ 89.22
PSU - FSP Hydro G Pro 750W ₱ 5276.00 = $ 108.21
SSD - WD Blue SN550 1TB SSD M.2 NVMe ₱ 5,699.00 = $ 116.89

The 2070 super has the most reasonable price there/best value so I would recommend that. Should handle streaming and most games pretty well.

JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19 BY RUNNING FOLDING AT HOME!!

have a look at the thread below if your interested:

Home gaming and general work rig: CPU: 2700x with stock cooler Ram: Corsair vengeance pro RGB 16gb GPU: RX570 4GB (upgrading soon) Storage: 1x 500gb crucial SSD + 1tb HDD Mobo: B450-F gaming PSU: Corsair rmx550Case: Corsair 275R

F@H rig (In office and used for work too) CPU: 3600 Ram: Viper 16gb ram Mobo: B550-Tomahawk GPU's 1x 2080 super 1x 2060 super Storage: SN750 1tb Case: PC 011 Air PSU: Corsair RM850 Fans: 6x Noctua NF-12

Remember to quote me so I can see your reply!

Always Reply with a question if you have one! 😃

They are all terrible value for the money. So yeah I mean you are overpaying 150$ for the cards here.

The 2070 super and 3060ti are pretty similar overall with the 3060ti being about 4% better on average the 2060 super is about 10-15% behind the 2070 super.

Well my the prices in my country is pretty terrible other gpus from other brands only have 5-10 buck difference. 

Edit: Thanks for offering me your opinions.

1 minute ago, WataMelon said:

Well my the prices in my country is pretty terrible other gpus from other brands only have 5-10 buck difference.

I built a very similar computer for my pal and we used a 3060 ti I highly suggest that if you can get one, otherwise a 2070 will do greatly. 

19 minutes ago, jaslion said:

They are all terrible value for the money. So yeah I mean you are overpaying 150$ for the cards here.

The 2070 super and 3060ti are pretty similar overall with the 3060ti being about 4% better on average the 2060 super is about 10-15% behind the 2070 super.

Sorry but this is wrong. They may be that close in some titles at 4K only, but the on the whole the 3060Ti is much closer in performance to the 2080 Super, not the 2070 Super.

Source:

@WataMelonPlease tell us the resolution and refresh rate of your display, as well as the games you play. To be honest all of those cards are a bad deal, but that's not really anything that can be helped right now. The 3060Ti costs 12% more than the 2070 Super, but provides more than 12% additional performance. However, a 2070 Super may be enough for what you want to do and you could save some money.

27 minutes ago, WataMelon said:

The bigger issue is right now is the worst time possibly ever to buy a GPU due to a fresh mining craze and problems with manufacturing capacity of new cards.  This is a worldwide problem meaning you have to be really really lucky to get a card that isn't insanely overpriced.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

11 minutes ago, Shoopman said:

Sorry but this is wrong. They may be that close in some titles at 4K only, but the on the whole the 3060Ti is much closer in performance to the 2080 Super, not the 2070 Super.

Source:

@WataMelonPlease tell us the resolution and refresh rate of your display, as well as the games you play. To be honest all of those cards are a bad deal, but that's not really anything that can be helped right now. The 3060Ti costs 12% more than the 2070 Super, but provides more than 12% additional performance. However, a 2070 Super may be enough for what you want to do and you could save some money.

The Monitor that I'll be using is a Aoc 24g2. The games that I'll be streaming are Witcher 3, Gta V, Valorant,, Apex Legends, Rainbow 6, League of Legends and Probably new games that come out like Resident Evil Village.

33 minutes ago, WataMelon said:

If you don't mind biting the bullet and paying inflated prices then do it. They are all bad prices but if you don't mind waiting for stock to come back in (and hopefully for better prices eventually) you'll get a better deal.

JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19 BY RUNNING FOLDING AT HOME!!

have a look at the thread below if your interested:

Home gaming and general work rig: CPU: 2700x with stock cooler Ram: Corsair vengeance pro RGB 16gb GPU: RX570 4GB (upgrading soon) Storage: 1x 500gb crucial SSD + 1tb HDD Mobo: B450-F gaming PSU: Corsair rmx550Case: Corsair 275R

F@H rig (In office and used for work too) CPU: 3600 Ram: Viper 16gb ram Mobo: B550-Tomahawk GPU's 1x 2080 super 1x 2060 super Storage: SN750 1tb Case: PC 011 Air PSU: Corsair RM850 Fans: 6x Noctua NF-12

Remember to quote me so I can see your reply!

Always Reply with a question if you have one! 😃

3 minutes ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

The bigger issue is right now is the worst time possibly ever to buy a GPU due to a fresh mining craze and problems with manufacturing capacity of new cards.  This is a worldwide problem meaning you have to be really really lucky to get a card that isn't insanely overpriced.

The price of GPUs in my country have always been like this and bigger problem i have right now is that even the 20 series cards are also sold out on every store. The only choice I have right now is wait for stocks.

3 minutes ago, WataMelon said:

The Monitor that I'll be using is a Aoc 24g2. The games that I'll be streaming are Witcher 3, Gta V, Valorant,, Apex Legends, Rainbow 6, League of Legends and Probably new games that come out like Resident Evil Village.

Sorry, do you mean streaming as in streaming them to Twitch/Youtube/Whatever? Or streaming them into your computer with GeForce Now or something like that?

Just now, Shoopman said:

Sorry, do you mean streaming as in streaming them to Twitch/Youtube/Whatever? Or streaming them into your computer with GeForce Now or something like that?

Oh sorry about that. I will be using them to stream on twitch.

1 minute ago, WataMelon said:

The price of GPUs in my country have always been like this and bigger problem i have right now is that even the 20 series cards are also sold out on every store. The only choice I have right now is wait for stocks.

I know some countries are always inflated, but surely they are even more inflated than usual?

WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)

28 minutes ago, WataMelon said:

Oh sorry about that. I will be using them to stream on twitch.

Honestly I think a 2060 Super is enough to get the job done. It's still a very capable card, and can handle the games you listed. Choosing the 2070 Super or 3060Ti will get you better framerates on your end while you stream though. It's up to you if you want to spend the extra money to get better framerates and/or be able to stream more demanding games.

Are you experienced with streaming?

4 hours ago, jaslion said:

Sorry but I think that's not a good advice here if someone is looking for a gpu right now, are they supposed to wait... how long... until prices have normalized? And the cards outdated by the new gen of cards? 

Doesn't make sense and isn't what has been asked about - you could simply say which one of these cards is the best in your opinion and then you could still mention they're "overpriced", in your opinion (I'd definitely disagree those seem like really good prices in the current situation) And 150 is really not even worth mentioning in *my opinion* when they're selling 3070/ 3060/ti for over 1200 USD regularly. 

OT: definitely the 3060ti, it *is* the best value for the money (in my opinion, why go for something slightly cheaper that's a generation behind, I wouldn't) 

To expand on that a little, the games you want to play are in parts pretty heavy and a current gen gpu will only help you with steaming and actually playing the games obviously, also those prices are really ok compared to other countries, surprisingly, and I honestly would grab that 3060ti before it's gone... 

check other regions, especially for what is available, if you want... you'll see, it's either not available, or more expensive - but do it quickly, before the current offers are gone... which you'd likely regret. 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

4 hours ago, Shoopman said:

Honestly I think a 2060 Super is enough to get the job done. It's still a very capable card, and can handle the games you listed. Choosing the 2070 Super or 3060Ti will get you better framerates on your end while you stream though. It's up to you if you want to spend the extra money to get better framerates and/or be able to stream more demanding games.

Are you experienced with streaming?

It all depends on bitrate, your internet the quality of the stream and then those factors fold into the limitations of what a gpu can do, I personally asked my buddy this and his opinion was a 1070 would be ideal to stream from and I personally Stream using my msi gaming x rx580 8gb and the 1070 would give me better frames but as for your question a 2060 super would be more than enough for a streamer. Ideally the best choice is a 0070 revisions of the geforce lines.

2 hours ago, Chris Greene said:

It all depends on bitrate, your internet the quality of the stream and then those factors fold into the limitations of what a gpu can do, I personally asked my buddy this and his opinion was a 1070 would be ideal to stream from and I personally Stream using my msi gaming x rx580 8gb and the 1070 would give me better frames but as for your question a 2060 super would be more than enough for a streamer. Ideally the best choice is a 0070 revisions of the geforce lines.

Your buddy doesn't seem to be considering that RTX cards have superior encoders so are better suited for streaming, especially if you don't have a high-end CPU.  NVENC on the 1070 is awful.

2 minutes ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

Your buddy doesn't seem to be considering that RTX cards have superior encoders so are better suited for streaming, especially if you don't have a high-end CPU.  NVENC on the 1070 is awful.

Yeah hes new to it all as am I thank you very much for sharing that, I wasnt aware of that. Thankfully I never took the drink on a 1070