free online low budget game

ElectroBrocoli

Hi, recently enough i got this old PC that runs windows 7, now i want to try gaming on it, what kind of online game i can run on this 2gb DX11 machine ? and surely enough make sure they're free

Install Steam ... there's a bunch of free games.  Same on GOG (good old games).

OpenTTD is an open source transport tycoon deluxe clone, multiplayer can be fun, as can be single player

Internet archive has a big collection of arcade games that you can play directly from the browser:

https://archive.org/details/internetarcade

Internet Archive Search: emulator:* collection:internetarcade addeddate:2018*

There's also lots of older games that would run just fine on such pc... Half-Life, Portal, Left 4 Dead, neverwinter nights, dungeon siege , fallout 3 and 4, loads of other games ... maybe they're not free but... they're old enough one person obtaining them somewhat illegally won't be a problem.

-> Moved to PC Gaming

2Gb DX11 is close to my GPU 😄 So Team Fortress 2? League of Legends? Fortnite? I mean, it really depends on full specs and do you go for gameplay or graphics.

Also it being Win7 machine doesn't mean anything. Other than you really should install Win10 on it.

Edited by LogicalDrm

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

18 hours ago, gloop said:

What genres do you like?

i was more into FPS games recently on mobile platform, but i also like indie games

20 hours ago, mariushm said:

Install Steam ... there's a bunch of free games.  Same on GOG (good old games).

OpenTTD is an open source transport tycoon deluxe clone, multiplayer can be fun, as can be single player

Internet archive has a big collection of arcade games that you can play directly from the browser:

https://archive.org/details/internetarcade

Internet Archive Search: emulator:* collection:internetarcade addeddate:2018*

There's also lots of older games that would run just fine on such pc... Half-Life, Portal, Left 4 Dead, neverwinter nights, dungeon siege , fallout 3 and 4, loads of other games ... maybe they're not free but... they're old enough one person obtaining them somewhat illegally won't be a problem.

wait, did portal turned into free games ? i don't care about games recently and more into IT stuff