Wifi Booster that supplies signal Via Ethernet

HeavyObject

Theres going to be quite a bit of irony in this so prepare yoursleves. I live in quite a old house so the internal walls are made of steel reinforced brick and external ones are Insulated Double brick. ie 5Ghz can do one wall at a push, 2.4 can do 2. The company I work for has gigabit internet connectivity for its staff however I dont have a EuroDocsis3.1 line so cannot get it or the mesh network system that comes with it. Therefore I am on a BT staff fibre 2, (50 megabit on a good day). This means that while I have the best hub BT does, its still not good enougth. So I plan of finding a wireless exetender that can act as a secondary trancever to my house that I plan to connect to my hub using a 10Gbit ethernet connection that is already there. (I understand that my equiptment will not get anywhere near that but the cable was free). However I cannot find anything that will allow me to do this all the kit i can find has ethernet output not ethernet input. What is the correct name of the thing I am looking for?

The rest below is mainly to add context for those who might be in know and is not nessesary;)

Current Setup:

Telco Line come in > BT Model 5E Master Socket with ITU G.993.2 (VDSL2) > Cat6 Ethernet with Rj12 end replacements > BT Smart Router 6 > Cat6A > Old Rack Mount Switch > [This is where I want the wifi point]

Other Networking Kit installed:

BT Model 400 Wifi Extender, BT Flex 500 Powerline Adapter

Below is the room layout

1439809851_HMRDFloorplanWifiAnalysis.thumb.png.738fffa2093efb01392863d43e497456.png