Building my 1st pc ......... in 2021 šŸ˜­

Go to solution Solved by YourRandomForumGuy,
10 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

You could change the GPU to a sausageĀ and you still won't be able to afford a curved monitor.Ā Not to mention, there isn't a GTX 1650 Super in stock. That build was with the understanding that you would continue to use your current monitor, keyboard, and mouse until you can afford to upgrade those.

Ā 

The next GPU in stock is a regular 1650, not even a 1650 super. If you have to, I guess...

Ā 

Ā 

These prices seem way off, if you live in mumbai or anywhere closeby call up max it world in lamington road, a trip there is pretty useful, everything in stock,Ā  at half of this price

Budget (including currency):

ā‚¹ 54000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:Ā  Gaming, running emulatorsĀ 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):Ā  A new build from scratch. I already have a real and I mean REAL potato pc. It's a pentium E5700 3.0 ghz dual core processor but no graphics. It uses on board g41 32mbĀ  chipset of its motherboard. Just thinking about it gives me head.

It's motherboard broke last week ( after I kicked it in frustration ) and is currently hanging inside the cabinet with each and every port getting inaccessible.

Please help.

1 minute ago, Durbadal Roy Chowdhury said:

It's motherboard broke last week ( after I kicked it in frustration )

You should be embarrassed about this, not proud.

Ā 

India seems to be less affected by the shortages and price hikes, everything is available on Indian Amazon... For now. Treat this computer better than you did your last.

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks for such a quick reply. Well you forgot to mention the monitor. And I really would like a curved monitor. Sadly I'm tight on my budget. So I think I need to change the GPU to 1650 super instead. What do you think ?

11 minutes ago, Durbadal Roy Chowdhury said:

Thanks for such a quick reply. Well you forgot to mention the monitor. And I really would like a curved monitor. Sadly I'm tight on my budget. So I think I need to change the GPU to 1650 super instead. What do you think ?

which city?

3 minutes ago, Durbadal Roy Chowdhury said:

You could change the GPU to a sausageĀ and you still won't be able to afford a curved monitor.Ā Not to mention, there isn't a GTX 1650 Super in stock. That build was with the understanding that you would continue to use your current monitor, keyboard, and mouse until you can afford to upgrade those.

Ā 

The next GPU in stock is a regular 1650, not even a 1650 super. If you have to, I guess...

Ā 

Ā 

10 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

These prices seem way off, if you live in mumbai or anywhere closeby call up max it world in lamington road, a trip there is pretty useful, everything in stock,Ā  at half of this price

22 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I do not recommend the psu as it seems to have many issues for a fair few people.

11 minutes ago, YourRandomForumGuy said:

Most people on the forum won't know the inventory of a small store in a city in another country, but that considered -Ā halfĀ the price? Google says USD to INR is about 75, so that would mean the 10100F for $65, the motherboard for $40, the RAM for $35, the GPU for $120, drive for $18, and perhaps most ridiculously the case and PSU for $18 each?

Ā 

Not to mention that monitor for $47. I think youĀ mightĀ be exaggerating.

3 minutes ago, jaslion said:

I do not recommend the psu as it seems to have many issues for a fair few people.

Everything else around that price is equally bad. CV450, Gray VS, MWE Bronze 230v... By the time he gets to something decent like the Earthwatts Gold, he's almost paying $100. This is the best he'll get for his money, except for some miracle PSU in @YourRandomForumGuy's local computer store apparently.

15 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

Most people on the forum won't know the inventory of a small store in a city in another country, but that considered -Ā halfĀ the price? Google says USD to INR is about 75, so that would mean the 10100F for $65, the motherboard for $40, the RAM for $35, the GPU for $120, drive for $18, and perhaps most ridiculously the case and PSU for $18 each?

Ā 

Not to mention that monitor for $47. I think youĀ mightĀ be exaggerating.

I meant the gpu, 1660 super goes for 14000~ and 1650 super for 10000~

1 minute ago, YourRandomForumGuy said:

I meant the gpu, 1660 super goes for 14000~ and 1650 super for 10000~

Still a bit loftyĀ during a shortage crisis, also doesn't India have some obscene 20% tax? Amazon includes taxes, I can't imagine a local shop quoting a nice round number like that does, so we're talking 12,000 and 16,800... Which is actuall still a decent deal. If your guy ships, may want to make a Hot Deals thread about it

3 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

Still a bit loftyĀ during a shortage crisis, also doesn't India have some obscene 20% tax? Amazon includes taxes, I can't imagine a local shop quoting a nice round number like that does, so we're talking 12,000 and 16,800... Which is actuall still a decent deal. If your guy ships, may want to make a Hot Deals thread about it

Actually he doesnt but there are plenty others who do, take primeabgb.com they do, pretty good even though not as good as what i staid

Thanks for all of your suggestions. I really appreciate it. I will take all of your advice and soon post my parts and see your suggestions.