Chair Recommendations $400 CAD budget

rice guru

Hi guys, Looking for a good chair currently I am sitting in one of these guys and thinking of returningit due to the things I kind of hate about it https://www.staples.ca/products/2983180-en-la-z-boy-alton-high-back-excecutive-chair-black I'm a pretty large boy roughly 140 lbs and 5'9". I plan to go out and try some chairs out now that my province has opened up a bit and see some decent used options in some local stores. but I wanna see if anyone has any suggestions for me to  pay attention to and go out of my way to try. Im not super into gaming chairs but I am somewhat open to them.

Things I want:

-good for lounding

-good back support

- good think padding

- high adjustability is something I want but not required

Things I hate about my current chair

- bucket seat design 

chair would literally be fine if it wasn't bucket seat

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Just now, Skiiwee29 said:

I've seen this video and I've tried various gaming chairs from all my friends and yes basically all of them suck. Except the secret lab titan large pretty well padded and was debatiung getting them but just too out of my price bracket and I don't really like the look for the racing chair aesthetic personally. and the chair he actually likes within my budget is not available here

I just bought a dxracer king series after owning a dxracer formula for 6 years, it's better for tall people and has a ton of adjustability, I'm very happy with it, but it has only been few days