Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Send your name to Mars! + Printable Ticket NASA

57 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

https://mars.nasa.gov/participate/send-your-name/future

 

Not sure if this is classed as HOT DEALS 

however it was actually on the hot deals website 

 

you will also get your name on a ticket like I added 

I just edited my name out 

Did this some time ago, the inner kid in me jumps up and down in joy at these things.

Attention is what makes life meaningful.

Also, please quote me for a reply. 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Yet, it's the only chance for all of us to reach Mars, so it would be stupid not to use this opportunity. I've filled out the form and feel happy as never before. Am I okay? I don't know when will next Mars mission occur, but I'm ready to wait even five years until my name will get to Mars. Eighteen million people have already participated in this action. It means that people are genuinely interested in space, and I'm glad to see it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2021 at 5:57 PM, JacobCooper said:

Yet, it's the only chance for all of us to reach Mars, so it would be stupid not to use this opportunity. I've filled out the form and feel happy as never before. Am I okay? I don't know when will next Mars mission occur, but I'm ready to wait even five years until my name will get to Mars. Eighteen million people have already participated in this action. It means that people are genuinely interested in space, and I'm glad to see it.

Mars exploration with crewed missions it is a bit difficult point to discuss. Actually I do support more uncrewed mission. Especially, when we talk about missions to the red planet. I guess now we can get any information we need with robotic missions. Now our technology is too weak to send humans to Mars and bring them back, putting them under threat of death.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cannon_gray said:

You can also send your photo to Mars https://mars.nasa.gov/mars2020/participate/photo-booth/

Nope! Too shy!

As Someone with the username “</TheCoder2019_”, my coding skills are atrocious.

As Someone at the age of 2.338 alien years (whatever that is), built a not terrible but a “gameable” system for $500 USD

As Someone with atrocious coding skills, knows more Unix/Bash more than CMD

 

Here are my specs:

Spoiler

 

MSI PRO-VLH H310M

Intel Celeron G4960 (2 whopping cores!)

GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

16GB (2x8) Cosair Vengeance LPX CL16 - 2400MHz

A Rosewill case I found on eBay (SRM-01B Black)

 

An old friend of mine - Intel stock cooler (temps through the roof like 90 C under load)

 

 

Linux Apps you NEED!

Spoiler

tmux

dhcpd

git

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi! I love RGB! Who doesn't? Karens that don't have colorful lights on their Facebook page

Link to post
Share on other sites

and done, at least my name will be up there even if I'm not physically.  I think this is awesome and will be showing this to my son who wants to be an Astronaut one day as well (he's only 6 so yeah). 

Project Gray Scale
Intel Core i7 6900k @ 4.2Ghz - Dominator 32GB DDR4 2400 CL10 - Samsung 970 EVO+ 1TB NVMe - 2 Samsung 840 EVO 1TB (Gaming and Sratch) - 2 Barracuda 2TB 
Asus x99 Deluxe - MSI Aero OC GTX 1080Ti - Seasonic 760 XP² - Mod1PC Custom Cables - EKWB CPU & GPU Blocks Nickle/Plexi - EKWB D5 PWM 
EKWB PE360 - Corsair ML120 (6)  - InWin 303- NK65 Entry Watermelon w/ Gat Laseron 70g (205g0 & Filmed) - Glorious Model O
Kanto YU2 - Sennheiser PC360 SE - Acer XF270HU

BUT DOES IT FOLD?! https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=963814

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2021 at 1:17 AM, DarthBaggins said:

and done, at least my name will be up there even if I'm not physically.  I think this is awesome and will be showing this to my son who wants to be an Astronaut one day as well (he's only 6 so yeah). 

thats really wholesome, my day is made.

 

On 4/15/2021 at 9:00 PM, cannon_gray said:

You can also send your photo to Mars https://mars.nasa.gov/mars2020/participate/photo-booth/

the anxious kid inside me just ran across the country, no. would be cool if i wasnt super concious about my appearance.

Main PC: the literature club machine

Intel I5 9600k @ 4.2 Ghz | MSI z390-a pro | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB 3000Mhz | Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB | Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 | Asus GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB DUAL OC | Thermaltake Core P3 TG Snow Edition

 

Daily drivers

OPPO A52 | APPLE watch series 3 | Macbook air 2017 | Royal kludge RK61 | Razer Viper | Beryodynamic DT 990 PRO | Focusrite Scarlett solo gen 2

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Newegg

×