RTX 3070 Asus ROG Strix issue

ImOak

Hey guys, after many years with an older PC I decided to build a high end PC for gaming/streaming and work. Build is as follows:

Motherboard: Asus TUF B360M-E GAMING
Processor: Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6Ghz, 16MB LGA 1151

RAM: Goodram 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL19 DIMM (2 x 16GB)

SSD: Kingston 1000GB SSDNow A2000 M.2 2280

GPU: Asus ROG-STRIX-RTX3070-O8G-GAMING

PSU: NOX HUMMER X Series MODULAR ATX PSU 750W 80+ GOLD

Case: MSI MAG FORGE 100R
WaterCooler: MSI CoreLiquid 240R

THE ISSUES

So, when my build came it worked fine for about a week, but then my graphics card started crashing. I managed to recreate the crash in 3 ways:
- Playing any medium to high end game. Sometimes it crashes 1 minute into the game , sometimes it takes about 15 minutes, but it always ends up crashing.

- Banging/punching my desk caused crash;

-Banging/punching my case caused crash; (controlled punching holding the case so only the components inside would move, not rage punching)

------How the crash manifests--------
When the crash happens my 2 monitors shut off for a sencond, then turn on with random colored bars or squares, then shut off again for a second and turn on (apparently) fine, but any game I was playing presents a graphic lost connection error.

------- TRYING TO FIX THE ISSUES------------

So I brought my computer to the store I bought it (friend's store, so they let me help/ be there while they tried to fix it) before activating the warranty in case the problem was a connection issue (thought it might be because of the desk punching crash).

----- Fixing attempts--------

1- Removing and putting the GPU back into the motherboard slots ==== FAIL

2- Got a GPU support ( NOX Hummer H-VGA Support) because the graphics card is heavy and big and was tilting slightly ===== FAIL
3- Makeshift side support (will be replaced by a proper one) between the side of the case and the GPU === Seemed to fix it but it ended up FAILING ultimately.

---- FUTURE TRIES----
Will try to DDU it.

--------- END ----------------------

Does any computer expert know what could be causing the issue/ any attempts I should make to try and fix it? I would like to avoid RMAing it but if it's faulty GPU I have no choice.

Thanks for any replies and sorry for the long post.

given that physical shocks end up in a crash, ill chalk it up to a bad connection, maybe there could be dust in your pcie slot or you just didnt install it properly

Never heard of such PSU.

I'd rather be suspicious about it then GPU.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.