Replacing PSU in a prebuilt pc

DisplayPort for life

So I have this desktop i bought and it has a pretty bad 310 watts supply. It is just fine for my gtx 1650 super, but when i consider upgrading components I hit this question. Should I replace the psu now and then upgrade the components in the future? Or should I buy the psu and the upgrades together in the future? I am quite a budget minded person and would like some 500/600 suggestions please.

I live on the United kingdom.

Thanks.

1 minute ago, DisplayPort for life said:

So I have this desktop i bought and it has a pretty bad 310 watts supply. It is just fine for my gtx 1650 super, but when i consider upgrading components I hit this question. Should I replace the psu now and then upgrade the components in the future? Or should I buy the psu and the upgrades together in the future? I am quite a budget minded person and would like some 500/600 suggestions please.

I live on the United kingdom.

Thanks.

budget? 

also what prebuilt PC is it?

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

3 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

What prebuilt?
Can you take a picture of the PSU and motherboard connectors?

sorry everyone!

i have a lenovo  IdeaCentre G5 14IMB05 Core i3-10100 8GB 512GB SSD GeForce GTX 1650 Super 4GB Windows 10.

Access is slightly fiddly since there are metal bars inside to mount the gpu.

5 hours ago, DisplayPort for life said:

IdeaCentre G5 14IMB05

The psu in your system. It's not a bad psu because voltage regulation is tight because it's a 12VO psu. You can't replace it for a standard ATX psu because it has 12Vsb.

Desktop-PC-power-supply-310-Watt-original-for-Lenovo-IdeaCentre-G5-14IMB05-90NR-pId-70136723.jpg