1070 Ti Oc - Crashing

So i've overclocked my 1070 ti
+105 on core
+82 on memory
but still on battlefield 4 i get crashes saying "DirectX function "GetDeviceRemovedReason" failed with DXGL_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG ("The device is hung which is typically cause by issues in the graphics driver or alternatively the application"_, GPU "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti", Driver: 46140"
I had no issues prior to the overclock, any tips?

1 minute ago, Tesco2For1 said:

I had no issues prior to the overclock, any tips?

• Reduce your overclock.
  • Increase your fan speed or use a more aggressive fan profile.
  • Change the thermal paste.
  • Stop overclocking.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

5 minutes ago, Levent said:
  • Reduce your overclock.
  • Increase your fan speed or use a more aggressive fan profile.
  • Change the thermal paste.
  • Stop overclocking.

After looking through the battlefield forums, seems like its not my oc thats making it crash, Battlefield is just bad with overclocks in general so it usually crashes with a dx error, sorry for bothering but cheers for the advice.
Going to see if i can make it run with a weaker oc.

Just now, Tesco2For1 said:

After looking through the battlefield forums, seems like its not my oc thats making it crash, Battlefield is just bad with overclocks in general so it usually crashes with a dx error, sorry for bothering but cheers for the advice.
Going to see if i can make it run with a weaker oc.

That is simply false. Battlefield is not "bad with overclocks" its just your system that is not stable.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Just now, Levent said:

That is simply false. Battlefield is not "bad with overclocks" its just your system that is not stable.

My system is stable, even with a +35 oc on core and nothing on memory Bf4 still crashes with the exact same error

1 minute ago, Tesco2For1 said:

My system is stable, even with a +35 oc on core and nothing on memory Bf4 still crashes with the exact same error

That's a sign of an unstable system.

Remove all of your overclocks and try again.

elephants

Just now, Tesco2For1 said:

Meanwhile I am +200 on core and +100 on memory and my BF4 doesnt crash? Your issue is not the software. I can go out and say that its most likely your VRAM or your VRM temperature being too high due to not enough airflow or bad thermals.

Just now, FakeKGB said:

That's a sign of an unstable system.

Remove all of your overclocks and try again.

How would i test if my oc is stable, could you give me some pointers towards some benchmarks that would instantly point it out.
Ive ran heaven and furmark and both of those have been fine 1+ hours

1 minute ago, Levent said:

Meanwhile I am +200 on core and +100 on memory and my BF4 doesnt crash? Your issue is not the software. I can go out and say that its most likely your VRAM or your VRM temperature being too high due to not enough airflow or bad thermals.

Ok cheers, it ran before fine on just a core oc im remembering things wrong, sorry