DR12 Pro's with RGB Fusion?

Lochy59
Go to solution Solved by narrdarr,
11 minutes ago, Lochy59 said:

Hi guys! I built my first build, it was on a fairly tight budget yet I wanted that bling, so I bought the cheapest RGB fans that didnt look garbage money could buy, and I ended up getting the Aigo DR12 Pro's.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to manage the fan speed in RGB Fusion; I only got the RGB to work. They show up as a light strip, yet I want to control the speed of them, too, and I know it can be done with the lil' remote they came with, but I wanted to do it from the PC, but that obviously doesnt seem to work. Any ideas/somebody who had the same issue, and got it fixed?

Full specs on profile.

you can't. it says it twice in the product description 

Hi guys! I built my first build, it was on a fairly tight budget yet I wanted that bling, so I bought the cheapest RGB fans that didnt look garbage money could buy, and I ended up getting the Aigo DR12 Pro's.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to manage the fan speed in RGB Fusion; I only got the RGB to work. They show up as a light strip, yet I want to control the speed of them, too, and I know it can be done with the lil' remote they came with, but I wanted to do it from the PC, but that obviously doesnt seem to work. Any ideas/somebody who had the same issue, and got it fixed?

Full specs on profile.

11 minutes ago, Lochy59 said:

Full specs on profile.

8 hours ago, Lochy59 said:

Full specs on profile.

its probably 1 cable from the fan that has both argb and fan power going to the controller it came with. unless you get a pin out of thows fans cut and solder on a 3/4pin mb header then you probably cant.

there are 5/6pin adapters for argb but i never seen then for fan power.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

On 2/25/2021 at 10:53 AM, narrdarr said:

jfc im blind. So I'm guessing it just does something with the voltage when I press the fan speed button on the lil' controller that came with em?

Anyway, thanks for telling me! 🙂