Virus problem

III_ELITE_lll

Ok so i went on a website that messed up my pc and wifi. So i was looking for a discord ip puller when i saw a link for one. I clicked on it and entered my friends tag and got an ip. when i pressed the submit button a tiny little window popped up at the bottom of my screen. i wouldn’t have seen it if i wasn’t going to my pinned apps. i opened it full screen and saw it was just a blank page. Sometime later my wifi crashed and all the wifi in the house was cutoff. I looked through my history and saw many websites i did not go onto including info picker .com. There were many others that i did not recognize. I was on my phone when i orange dot came on the top of the phone (this means an app is using ur microphone.) I don’t know how it spread to all of my devices just from my pc. I don’t know how to fix this. I changed the wifi password so everything disconnected and removed the suspicious device that connected. it first came u pas a strand of numbers but then changed its name to the name of my pc and the network. I ram a malewarbites scan and looked through chrome extensions and recent downloads. my wifi is not static, it keeps cutting on and off and i think i have a virus. Someone help. I can provide images if needed

sounds to me you have a worm problem there bud. id honestly disconnect all infected devices from the network and possibly run a pre-boot scan on at least the first infected computer. from what i see malwarebytes doesn't have that but i do believe avast and kaspersky have it. if not then bitdefender should. 

3 minutes ago, seven199o said:

sounds to me you have a worm problem there bud. id honestly disconnect all infected devices from the network and possibly run a pre-boot scan on at least the first infected computer. from what i see malwarebytes doesn't have that but i do believe avast and kaspersky have it. if not then bitdefender should. 

thanks i will try that and keep u updated

Honestly you probably got ddosd, restart your router to change your IP if you have dynamic, or call your isp. 

45 minutes ago, III_ELITE_lll said:

info picker .com

likely things you clicked on while looking for an ip puller. You're most likely being paranoid. 

why exactly are you looking for a discord ip puller?it isn't possible unless someone clicks on a link. 

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

6 minutes ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

Honestly you probably got ddosd, restart your router to change your IP if you have dynamic, or call your isp. 

likely things you clicked on while looking for an ip puller. You're most likely being paranoid. 

why exactly are you looking for a discord ip puller?it isn't possible unless someone clicks on a link. 

haha lol the reason i’m looking for an ip puller is to mess with my friends. i have my history here if u want to look through it and see if there any suspicious links. Thanks for the response

1D741AD0-36E2-4360-97B0-10D4B95DEC6B.jpeg

id still recommend running the scan just to be safe. best case you got clickjacked. change your ip and you would be ok but im always a better safe than sorry. also always be careful about ip grabbers. those things can always work both ways. 

1 minute ago, III_ELITE_lll said:

haha lol the reason i’m looking for an ip puller is to mess with my friends. i have my history here if u want to look through it and see if there any suspicious links. Thanks for the response

1D741AD0-36E2-4360-97B0-10D4B95DEC6B.jpeg

I mean nothing looks particularly suspicious, it's pretty hard nearing impossible to hack someone just by entering a webpage. and just an fyi, you will get banned by discord for that shit, I know ddos seems cool from the outside, but it's really not, especially in the discord comm, a complete waste of time and money filled with skids. 

not to mention it's illegal just stay away. 

download glasswire on your pc, close everything that would connect to the internet to make it easier for yourself, and see if you can find any weird connections from un-named or oddly named programs, use https://check-host.net to get info on any suspicious looking ip addresses. 

AMD blackout rig

A virus cannot install apps from a PC to an alien device like a phone.

Youd have to have ADB or SSH enabled (root/Jailbreak/android dev opts)

*** Threads merged ***

Please don't post multiple times about same thing.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

19 hours ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

I mean nothing looks particularly suspicious, it's pretty hard nearing impossible to hack someone just by entering a webpage. and just an fyi, you will get banned by discord for that shit, I know ddos seems cool from the outside, but it's really not, especially in the discord comm, a complete waste of time and money filled with skids. 

not to mention it's illegal just stay away. 

download glasswire on your pc, close everything that would connect to the internet to make it easier for yourself, and see if you can find any weird connections from un-named or oddly named programs, use https://check-host.net to get info on any suspicious looking ip addresses. 

I had my computer off for the last 15 hours and when i turned it back on, command prompt opened and closed really fast so i had no chance to read it. Also it says im connected to internet but i cant load any websites. I got lucky and this loaded somehow. Idk what to do i am about to restart my router to change ip

1 hour ago, III_ELITE_lll said:

I had my computer off for the last 15 hours and when i turned it back on, command prompt opened and closed really fast so i had no chance to read it. Also it says im connected to internet but i cant load any websites. I got lucky and this loaded somehow. Idk what to do i am about to restart my router to change ip

just restart it, won't make any difference. if you have dynamic it will change, but if you have static it will stay the same, best bet is to call your isp about it. 

there's a likely chance you actually have something downloaded so no matter your ip it will still connect and do it's thing. your best bet is to download glasswire and find where the virus is connecting to then block the ip itself. 

AMD blackout rig