Help Requested - Continuous Power Cycling - Only when 3070 plugged in

Hi Peoples - I am turning over to you for some guidance. The rig boots normally without the GPU plugged into the PSU.

However, when I plug the GPU into the PSU, the rig starts up briefly, everything lights up accordingly and seems to be trying to boot, but then about 3 seconds in the rig resets. I hear a little blip and it continuously tries to boot up with no avail. I noted that on the EZ Debugger LED, the CPU light turns on briefly on start up. About 1 second in, the VGA LED stays lit, then the power cycle process starts over and over. I've tested 6 different 3070s with same result.

I've gone through and removed everything and it comes down to each gpu tripping something. Any insights would be greatly appreciated!

Rig has the following specs:
-msi z390-a pro MOBO
-i5 9700
-16gb ram - corsair

• samsung 250 ssd
  • 4 120 mm fans
  • EVGA 1600 Gold+ PSU
  • Asus Geforce rtx 3070 (will eventually connect 6 total)

7 minutes ago, kosimoto said:

Asus Geforce rtx 3070

I assume you are using the proper power connectors, and not adapters?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

I assume you are using the proper power connectors, and not adapters?

Correct - all evga cables direct from psu to gpu (as well as proper connections to MOBO). I've attempted to plug in the GPUs directly to PCI slots as well as switching through 12 risers. I get into windows fine without GPU plugged in. 

13 hours ago, Heliian said:

Try another Psu or mobo. 

Plugged it into my personal gaming desktop; getting same issue. Think its a bad batch of gpus