Offer for interesting PC build material and network tools

Georgi Valkov

Budget (including currency): 5000-7000$

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Software development, network stress test, OpenWRT development, IoT, Cyberpunk 2077, entertainment, photo editing.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

New build, 5K display, RTX3700, 32-64 GB RAM, 2-4 TB SSD. Old computer: EVGA x57 FTW3, i7 930, GTX570, 20 GB RAM, 4 + 4 + 2 TB SSD. Anyone remember those? :D

If I had a chance for collaborating with Linus on building a new PC, I'd make sure not only to give him a quality content for his audience, but also provide him with tools to push his 100 gigabit network to the limits, expand his passion for performance, and share skills to aid his future networking projects. I'm surprised xQc wasted such an opportunity!

Did I mention I am the author of a web server much faster than nginx, IIS and Apache?

httpstorm

-Topic Locked-

Trolling and/or Pointless posts are Against Community standards

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25