Fps drops/stutters only on Epic Games

Hello everyone,

I'm new here so i hope i'm posting this in the right place...

I have buildt my first gaming pc a month ago and i'm having some issues...

Every game i have downloaded from epic games store is lagging, freezing, stuttering, fps dropping....

i don't know what to do and this is an issue because most of my games are downloaded from the epic games store...

this is NOT a hardware issue because games that are downloaded from other stores/launchers are working perfectly fine... 

it doesnt matter if i play the game thats 1gb big on low, or a huge game on ultra the stutters/fps drops are the same...

Here are my components: 

ryzen 7 3700x (stock cooler but temps are fine)

asus rx 5600xt 6gb vram with latest drivers (i have tried reinstalling them or installing older ones, its all the same)

32 gigs of ram, 3200 Mhz

480gb ssd (my games are all on the hard drive, but i have tried moving them to my ssd, the problem is still there)

2tb hard disk

Asus tuff gaming monitor, 144Hz, 1ms

So yeah as said this can't be a hardware problem because every game thats downloaded from another launcher works perfectly fine... 

For example i play COD warzone on every video setting maxed out except shadows and i get 130 frames with no drops or stutters....

I'm frustrated and need your help...

I have tried playing watch dogs 2 on epic games and it lags like crazy, and then i downloaded it from ubisoft launcher or whatever and it works perfectly fine ... all maxed out, 90/100 frames...

Even a game like "Inside" that's like 1gb big i cant play smoothly on epic games...

I have also tried to disable things like: game bar presence, game DVR, game mode and all that kinds of stuff and nothing changed...

For example "Rocket League" stutters a bit like every minute/ 2 mins, and then there are games like Fortnite that are unplayable and dropping frames to 10 every 4 secs...

What do i do??

Any solutions or fixes? 

Thanks in advance!

-> Moved to PC Gaming

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Probably their DRM causing havoc on your PC, there probably isn't really a good solution outside of a reinstall or if that doesn't fix it deinstall - that at least *should* fix it. 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity