Phone with camera better than its class under 350$

chnapo

Hello guys, I am looking for a phone that has camera stand out above other hardware. I don´t have money for Galaxy Sxx or other expensive phones, yet I want a good camera. I don´t need Snapdragon 888, I don´t need Amoled, just a good camera. My price range is 300-350 USD. So your regular phone is balanced - if you get a phone that is 300, you get a camera, CPU, display roughly in the class of 300 USD phones. I want a phone that will have display, build quallity and other stuff in 150-200 USD range and camera as good as more expensive phones. Is there some for me?

EDIT: NOT Pixel 4a - it is overpriced in europe, easily costs equivallent of 500 USD

The google pixels are known for their camera's and their a series is just their great camera's in a lower end phone. The a series is noticeably less well made but still a good series of phones. The 4a should fit right into your budget.

You also have the xiaomi mi 9t which has a pretty darn great camera array and the new pocophone.

To be honest, any modern smartphone camera looks great with the GCam APK installed. I'm using it with my G7 Power and it's amazing.

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

The google pixels are known for their camera's and their a series is just their great camera's in a lower end phone. The a series is noticeably less well made but still a good series of phones. The 4a should fit right into your budget.

You also have the xiaomi mi 9t which has a pretty darn great camera array and the new pocophone.

Thanks, but 4a is overpriced here (eu), it costs around 500 dollars here so very much over budget 😕

8 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Price and availability of goods is not the same across all of Europe.

So unless you provide links to the seller from which you intend to buy phone, you can forget about getting any accurate or conclusive answers.

Well if you want that, heureka.sk is the tool we use in Slovakia to find the best deals from all eshops. I am definitely not binding myself to one seller as there are dozens of them and each has different deals for different phones.

EDIT: Although I am 95% sure that Mi 10T Lite is going to be the winner. No doubt the best camera I have seen in a mobile within the price range in our eshops. Possibly the next best deal is the Pixel 4a but it is over budget so..

3 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Ok so USD 350 right now is equivalent to EUR 288

https://m.heureka.sk/mobilne-telefony/?p=f:p:200-288

Sorry, I'm not from Slovakia and have no clue as to what deals are available

This Moto One Zoom has a main camera and optical zoom telephoto, both with OIS

https://m.heureka.sk/mobilne-telefony/motorola-one-zoom-4gb-128gb-dual-sim/

I am not in Europe. I am not European or of any European descent/culture.

Thank you - I understand that you are not from Slovakia (we are a small country, chance of meeting some slovaks here is pretty low) and that´s why I put there price in USD and asked a general question - because I don´t expect people to know slovak market. Just spit a bunch of cheap phones with good photography and when there are enough choices, I can pick one. So thanks a lot for your input mate.