ADATA XPG GAMMIX S50 showing 00000 in WWN and 0.0 in size

hackertitan

Hi Guys

My ADATA XPG GAMMIX S50 1TB M.2 nvme ssd is not working anymore. It used to work few days ago.
The problem starts when I hibernate my PC and then switch it back on. When I switch it back on it stops on BIOS screen for some time like 1-2 mins, then go into BIOS.
So I used my old SATA ssd and install a fresh windows. The m.2 ssd not working anymore.
However, when I tried with SSD toolbox and other similar software, the ssd is showing but without WWN and size is showing 0.0. Also SMART test is fail and cannot even start SMART test.
Anyone has any idea how to fix it? Thanks in advance guys.

ADATA_2.jpg

ADATA_3.jpg

ADATA_1.jpg

Sadly I had the same issue with m. 2 TB XPG drive . Couldn't find a solution but... I submitted an RMA with XPG and no questions asked seems the memory controller died or something  I just put in the claim the issue and they just asked me to pay the shipping . Sent them my bad drive and they sent me a new one.  Couldn't believe how easy the process was .   Even featured the drive in one of my videos after it came it to do some tests. If I was you ide try the RMA to see if they just send you another. Even recently I had another bad one this time a 1 TB drive also XPG and also filed a claim this time as a guest and again they just had me pay the shipping, send them my broken one and poof they sent me a new one of those too .  I hope that if you try it , the process is easy for you as well 🙂 goodluck   and I feel like their drives fail often and they know it . I dont use my 2 tb in my PC anymore I use it as an external drive with an enclosure.   https://amzn.to/38WIwzs        I ended up changing my main drive in my PC to a Sabrient drive and haven't looked back. it has been way more reliable to me .   https://amzn.to/3sxmqdw    

20210226_192634.jpg