Good Phone Powerbank Options

Mr_Argon

Hello people

I am looking for a good powerbank to use to charge my phone. I often go on relatively long trips where I only get the chance to charge my phone at night. It needs to be 20000 mAh, and it needs to be reliable, as my last one just randomly broke for seemingly no reason after 3-4 years. Here is a link to my old one,

2 minutes ago, Mr_Argon said:

Hello people

I am looking for a good powerbank to use to charge my phone. I often go on relatively long trips where I only get the chance to charge my phone at night. It needs to be 20000 mAh, and it needs to be reliable, as my last one just randomly broke for seemingly no reason after 3-4 years. Here is a link to my old one,

Budget? Currency? Special needs (Form factor, wireless charging, charge speed, ports, ect)? 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

1 minute ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

Budget? Currency? Special needs (Form factor, wireless charging, charge speed, ports, ect)? 

My budget is around 100NZD, although I'm obviously happy to spend less. As long as it has USB A ports it will be great, although a USB C output would be an added bonus. The charge speed needs to be the same or better than my old one (see link in original post), and the bank itself doesn't need to charge particularly fast, but if it does that is an added bonus. I don't care about wireless charging, and in terms of form factor it just needs to be able to be carried

11 minutes ago, Mr_Argon said:

My budget is around 100NZD, although I'm obviously happy to spend less. As long as it has USB A ports it will be great, although a USB C output would be an added bonus. The charge speed needs to be the same or better than my old one (see link in original post), and the bank itself doesn't need to charge particularly fast, but if it does that is an added bonus. I don't care about wireless charging, and in terms of form factor it just needs to be able to be carried

Amazon.com: Anker Portable Charger, PowerCore Essential 20000mAh Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology and USB-C (Input Only), High-Capacity External Battery Pack Compatible with iPhone, Samsung, iPad, and More.

But this is in USD though, should do you fine but it doesn't have the bells and whistles you asked for. Can't find the Amazon NZ site... 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU