My motherboard turns on but nothing else

MertCalik

I built my Pc today but my motherboard lights up and nothing else works I think they are not compatible as I found no where to plug in my fan split and USB 3.0 

Can you guys please help me

TUF B550 plus wifi

h510i

ryzen 5 3600

PLEASE help

B550 chipset supports 3600 out of the box no matter what. PCIE is also a standard so there aint any compatibility issues there. When it doubt, RTFM. Anyways, reseat your rams as the first step of troubleshooting.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

This is a bit vague, can you describe what happens when you press the power button? If nothing happens have you checked the wiring of the power button? 

Only the motherboard turns on and I don’t know where to plug in my power button, 

3 minutes ago, MertCalik said:

Only the motherboard turns on and I don’t know where to plug in my power button, 

After that sentence, I suggest you to watch a guide on how to build a computer. You obviously don't know how and tried to wing it and failed.

Here is one from LTT.

https://youtu.be/v7MYOpFONCU

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

5 minutes ago, MertCalik said:

You will need to check your motherboard's manual which contains a diagram with the pins where you are supposed to plug your power button. 

I don't think I need to explain why your PC won't turn on if you don't plug the button

3 minutes ago, MertCalik said:

Did you read the manual that comes with the motherboard that tells you where to plug these things in? Section 1-5 clearly explains it.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

THANK YOU GUYS so MUch but when I plug in hdmi into my tv nothing shows up

2 minutes ago, MertCalik said:

Can you please be more articulate on the steps you have you done so far including whether or not you have checked the power button, power cables (CPU Power, PCI-E Power), power switches, your RAM seating to reach the conclusion of "nothing shows up"? 

34 minutes ago, MertCalik said:

Nvm we good thank you all