help me pls theres smth wrong

2 minutes ago, watacukrowa said:

i dont have a different gpu to try out, yes the gpu fans are spinning. 

and no the screen doesnt turn on at all when i click the power button it just stays as if nothing was plugged on and ill give the ram another try after class

If the TV doesn't power on at all, and the monitor doesn't turn on at all, I think the problem is not with the computer but the displays or the power outlet you are plugging the displays into.

Try plugging the display somewhere else

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

3 minutes ago, Mister Woof said:

If the TV doesn't power on at all, and the monitor doesn't turn on at all, I think the problem is not with the computer but the displays or the power outlet you are plugging the displays into.

Try plugging the display somewhere else

the tv powers on the monitor doesnt, also btw thank u for all ur help

2 minutes ago, watacukrowa said:

the tv powers on the monitor doesnt, also btw thank u for all ur help

I would reseat everything and give it another go on the TV.

It seems like your monitor is broken if it isn't powering on at all. If the monitor has an external power brick, make sure the connections (there are usually two) are all tight. Make sure those are all good and try to power the monitor on. If it does power on, try that on the computer.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

1 minute ago, Mister Woof said:

I would reseat everything and give it another go on the TV.

It seems like your monitor is broken if it isn't powering on at all. If the monitor has an external power brick, make sure the connections (there are usually two) are all tight. Make sure those are all good and try to power the monitor on. If it does power on, try that on the computer.

it doesnt have an external power brick its just a chord yk, and after school ill reseat everything