Tt® quad riing System

Go to solution Solved by Saheb,

Budget (including currency): ₹ cheapest possible

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Watching videos(2K), Typing text, Web surfing.

Other details: I have a Samsung TV (1366x768), an HDMI cable, a corsair VS550 psu and Windows 10 Home.

I need to buy a pack of 3 Thermaltake Quad Riing fans, the CHEAPEST motherboard that will let me plug-in the Tt quad riings, cheapest compatible processor (I am not buying any graphics card, I don't even play 'minecraft'), 1 TB  or less of HDD (as these are cheaper than SSD and I am in no Need For Speed), 'Antec P120 Crystal' cabinet or its like (I will not be able to see the top mount fans because my PC case will be sitting on the floor). And, a cheap argb mount cpu (air or what ever) cooler & 3 more fans with argb double-sided (wide)outer rings,

RAM(argb?).

I appreciate the time and effort you are giving.

Budget (including currency): ₹ cheapest possible

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Watching videos(2K), Typing text, Web surfing.

Other details: I have a Samsung TV (1366x768), an HDMI cable, a corsair VS550 psu and Windows 10 Home.

I need to buy a pack of 3 Thermaltake Quad Riing fans, the CHEAPEST motherboard that will let me plug-in the Tt quad riings, cheapest compatible processor (I am not buying any graphics card, I don't even play 'minecraft'), 1 TB  or less of HDD (as these are cheaper than SSD and I am in no Need For Speed), 'Antec P120 Crystal' cabinet or its like (I will not be able to see the top mount fans because my PC case will be sitting on the floor). And, a cheap argb mount cpu (air or what ever) cooler & 3 more fans with argb double-sided (wide)outer rings,

RAM(argb?).

I appreciate the time and effort you are giving.

10 hours ago, jaslion said:

So you just want rgb and that is it? Considering that basically 2/3 of your budget is spent on rgb there is nothing left for the computer.

Yes. I want this built just for the addressable-rgb.

8 hours ago, Saheb said:

Yes. I want this built just for the addressable-rgb.

Well save up more money then because you have the budget for a entry level computer but not for a entry level computer with all the rgb.