Help with gpu liquid cooling build price

guys, hello. What do you guys think of the pricing of my planned build? Note that few of the fittings/components are extra for precautions.
94EA3D04-6E2D-4EC0-AD35-882BBB3306FE.thumb.png.c29c77853f7780119f6fe6fa5b48ae0f.png

AC3DFCA7-9470-4A62-BF44-5C22FE7425AC.png

891B2251-6F47-4116-8E0A-25BB9EE25C3B.png

31BF13F7-6E71-4CD0-BBF3-46C7A7A1D94E.png

I didn't look at the compatibility for the stuff since I assumed you've done that already. I'm in Sweden but I recently tried to put together a custom watercooling loop for my PC and it ended up being around the same price so I guess that's a "normal" price for it. However by just quickly searching through your stuff I saw that you're not watercooling the CPU, why is that?

Edit: Also why do you need all those pads? I haven't watercooled in a long time but when I did, the GPU block came with all the pads that I needed so I didn't have to buy any extras. Because you bought pads for like $60 and it would suck if you ended up not needing them.

GPU: RTX 2080 Super                                                                             Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K                                                                                       MouseLogitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO                                                         Headset: Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F                                                                                         MousepadCorsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A                                                                     ControllerDualSense 5

Case: Lian Li Lancool II                                                                          CameraCanon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5                                                                      CoolingCorsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit                                                                                           MicrophoneTrust GXT 252+

4 minutes ago, MorbidAngel said:

I didn't look at the compatibility for the stuff since I assumed you've done that already. I'm in Sweden but I recently tried to put together a custom watercooling loop for my PC and it ended up being around the same price so I guess that's a "normal" price for it. However by just quickly searching through your stuff I saw that you're not watercooling the CPU, why is that?

Edit: Also why do you need all those pads? I haven't watercooled in a long time but when I did, the GPU block came with all the pads that I needed so I didn't have to buy any extras. Because you bought pads for like $60 and it would suck if you ended up not needing them.

Bwahahhahahahahaa i know i know! But it’s my back up. If this fails, i could use the pads to reinstall my gpu fans and plate. I don’t know what size of pads my gpu is currntly on so i bought different sizes 😂😂😂😂😂

28 minutes ago, Chrismike said:

Bwahahhahahahahaa i know i know! But it’s my back up. If this fails, i could use the pads to reinstall my gpu fans and plate. I don’t know what size of pads my gpu is currntly on so i bought different sizes 😂😂😂😂😂

My GPU block came with pads that were cut into the exact sizes and thickness that I needed to apply the block. Since you're buying a block for your exact model of GPU I'm sure they would include it. Don't take my word for it though but it would be weird if it didn't. Then again I personally would never order anything of Aliexpress haha. But pads for $60 is quite a lot when you probably won't need it either way haha. And again why aren't you doing your CPU? It just feels a bit overkill to go for a custom waterloop only for your GPU when you could buy a CPU block almost for the price of those thermal pads that you likely won't need anyways

GPU: RTX 2080 Super                                                                             Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K                                                                                       MouseLogitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO                                                         Headset: Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F                                                                                         MousepadCorsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A                                                                     ControllerDualSense 5

Case: Lian Li Lancool II                                                                          CameraCanon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5                                                                      CoolingCorsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit                                                                                           MicrophoneTrust GXT 252+

1 hour ago, MorbidAngel said:

My GPU block came with pads that were cut into the exact sizes and thickness that I needed to apply the block. Since you're buying a block for your exact model of GPU I'm sure they would include it. Don't take my word for it though but it would be weird if it didn't. Then again I personally would never order anything of Aliexpress haha. But pads for $60 is quite a lot when you probably won't need it either way haha. And again why aren't you doing your CPU? It just feels a bit overkill to go for a custom waterloop only for your GPU when you could buy a CPU block almost for the price of those thermal pads that you likely won't need anyways

Hi again. Sorry was at work. Anyway, my build is for a copper setup ye. Then my cpu’s already using an AIO. And i have a dark rock pro 4 for it as its back up 🙂 and as it is in ok with it staying with that. 

as for the gpu.... it really is just to satisfy my irritation 😅 long story... Bottom line id be very happy with a few degrees improvement for the gpu. I do agree that it’s a bit overkill in regards to the gpu having its own loop. And the cost! 😅 but that’s just how annoyed i am at seeing the temp at mid 70c ( which really is well within normal, i know i know 😅)

as for thermal pads, are really just extra. My cpu has the dark rock as its spare if aio fails.

now if my water for the gpu fails, id get to reinstall the stock quickly using the spare pads. Ye i know it is kind of expensive. But difficult to buy pads where I’m at...and it’spretty difficult to buy off the internet (that i could be sure that isn’ta rip off). I’m ok spending extra for the pads 🙂 I HOPE I won’t be using it though 😅😅😅

2 hours ago, MorbidAngel said:

You are right though, the gpu block does have all the necessary parts/pads in the kit 😄

Not sure how the US handles this but in Europe duties and taxes may apply to orders from AliExpress and that might just push the price into the realms of components from EK, Watercool and Corsair.

Pump res and block are not that much cheaper, fittings aren't either as long as you go for the EK classic line or similar (Alphacool is also interesting, so might be XSPC). The ball valve actually seems pretty expensive even but then the radiators are dirt cheap.

Oh and to be honest: you're already paying that much that I'd just add teh CPU. CPU blocks even from EK or Watercool aren't that expensive and 2 fittings aren't either.

I'd also be careful with those displays on terminals or inline sensors: to my knowledge burn in can often happen easily - and the information aren't useful on a display but on a fan and pump controller that regulates fan speed according to coolant temps.

Use the quote function when answering! Mark people directly if you want an answer from them!

14 hours ago, bowrilla said:

Not sure how the US handles this but in Europe duties and taxes may apply to orders from AliExpress and that might just push the price into the realms of components from EK, Watercool and Corsair.

Pump res and block are not that much cheaper, fittings aren't either as long as you go for the EK classic line or similar (Alphacool is also interesting, so might be XSPC). The ball valve actually seems pretty expensive even but then the radiators are dirt cheap.

Oh and to be honest: you're already paying that much that I'd just add teh CPU. CPU blocks even from EK or Watercool aren't that expensive and 2 fittings aren't either.

I'd also be careful with those displays on terminals or inline sensors: to my knowledge burn in can often happen easily - and the information aren't useful on a display but on a fan and pump controller that regulates fan speed according to coolant temps.

NICE input about duties. Yes. I’ve taken that into account. Apparently bykski would be able to help me out with that 🙂 it’s kind of shady though so i wont mention it here 😂 and as for the cpu, ye ye noted on that. Cpu blocks and 360 rads are fairly simple to get. I’d add it into the loop later on if i ever decide to do so. Reason for that pump. I am correct that the current pump i have there will suffice right? According to my hmmm not so thorough research. The i pump i bought should be able to accomodate 2 component with a 360 rad or even a 360+120 rad. 320 +240 may be pushing it? Anyway, id tale care of that when the time comes....

worst case scenario my aio for the 5600x breaks and id be back in using the dark rock. Not bad in my opinion. Custom loop for the gpu. With a dark rock. Will look Kind of cool i think (aside from my build having an identity crisis 😂)

about the sensors..... noted....tsk. Anyway it’s ok. It’s actually just there for aesthetics. My gpu right now has an oled display as well, so I’d prefer to have it. Just so the inside won’t look too bare. Hope it lasts long though.