Is there a way to remove cat scratches from a mousepad ?

Ra6k0
Go to solution Solved by Rocketdog2112,

If you are referring to how a cat claw will pull up a portion of fabric, use a shaving razor to cut off the pulled up fabric.

Just by sure to use a new sharp razor, not one you've been using on your mug for a month!

I've also used a pair of fingernail clippers to cut off the little tuffs my cat has clawed up on my matt.

If they are from the cats claws then no I don't think so as they would have damaged the actual surface and dug in to it.

JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19 BY RUNNING FOLDING AT HOME!!

have a look at the thread below if your interested:

Home gaming and general work rig: CPU: 2700x with stock cooler Ram: Corsair vengeance pro RGB 16gb GPU: RX570 4GB (upgrading soon) Storage: 1x 500gb crucial SSD + 1tb HDD Mobo: B450-F gaming PSU: Corsair rmx550Case: Corsair 275R

F@H rig (In office and used for work too) CPU: 3600 Ram: Viper 16gb ram Mobo: B550-Tomahawk GPU's 1x 2080 super 1x 2060 super Storage: SN750 1tb Case: PC 011 Air PSU: Corsair RM850 Fans: 6x Noctua NF-12

Remember to quote me so I can see your reply!

Always Reply with a question if you have one! 😃

If you are referring to how a cat claw will pull up a portion of fabric, use a shaving razor to cut off the pulled up fabric.

Just by sure to use a new sharp razor, not one you've been using on your mug for a month!

I've also used a pair of fingernail clippers to cut off the little tuffs my cat has clawed up on my matt.

PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMMUNITION...

EVGA X299 Dark, i7-9800X, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 SLI

-> Moved to Peripherals

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv