Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Accidentally uninstalled Intel Bluetooth Driver

I've tried restarted, updating windows and reinstalling the drivers from the website, however it wont show up in my hidden devices list in device manager.

Someone please help!

In Device Manager, Click "Action"--> "Scan for hardware changes". This will look for connected devices without a driver. It will then reinstall them. 

8 hours ago, A.Hruskach said:

In Device Manager, Click "Action"--> "Scan for hardware changes". This will look for connected devices without a driver. It will then reinstall them. 

I've tried that and does not reinstall. The reason I uninstalled the drivers was because my bluetooth toggle just disappeared.

14 hours ago, Elijahpro3 said:

I've tried that and does not reinstall. The reason I uninstalled the drivers was because my bluetooth toggle just disappeared.

Is your Bluetooth dongle integrated into the wifi card, if you have one? Most M.2 wifi cards have bluetooth onboard. But others are integrated into the motherboard. Try reinstalling the entire wifi card device in device manager and see if that gives better results. Or remove the device physically from your system and put it back in.