Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What's up with the Twitch Channel?

I have been noting that the last video on the Twitch Channel is an awesome Anno stream from a month ago. So

- no WAN show, no other LTT live streams since then - or -

- said streams are no longer available non-live, if so, why?

 

Also:

No game stream since then? Sad face.. I really love the LS-Anno streams and sure as hall can't watch them live since I am 7 time zones away.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You do know that us users are not involved in their Twitch channel, right? It's basically asking us why they did/didn't do a certain video. No one of us know. What you could do is ping Linus like so: @LinusTech

Maybe he responds, maybe he doesn't.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The wan show goes live on YouTube.

Friday Around 1800 PST.

But also check on twitch during that time too

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

 

 

Cameras main canon xti Secondary Panasonic GX85 spare Samsung ST68 and nikion s4000

 

Pc

Spoiler

Dell prebuilt - i5-6400- 20GB ram -500gb HDD dvd 

 

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

 

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD roms 

 

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

 

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

                                                                 

myanimelist

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Benji said:

You do know that us users are not involved in their Twitch channel, right? It's basically asking us why they did/didn't do a certain video. No one of us know. What you could do is ping Linus like so: @LinusTech

Maybe he responds, maybe he doesn't.

Well I was hoping that something was said by LTT or LS himself and someone from the community picked it up or had at least the same concern. But sure, @LinusTech, it would be cool if you could comment.

1 hour ago, sub68 said:

The wan show goes live on YouTube.

Friday Around 1800 PST.

But also check on twitch during that time too

So that is exactly the problem I have, I am deep aslepp when that stuff goes live, I ususally watch the replay on YT. Since I am pretty sure WAN show has been streamed to Twitch yesterday but it is not available now, I am afraid streams on their Twitch channel are no longer available for offline watch. Something I hate in general but for LS' game streams it really sucks balls as I genuinely enjoy them and have no way of watching live.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Dracarris said:

I am afraid streams on their Twitch channel are no longer available for offline watch

I think Linus said during the pre show last Wan Show that they disabled Twitch vods on their channel. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SomeRandomDude111 said:

I think Linus said during the pre show last Wan Show that they disabled Twitch vods on their channel. 

You mean the part before the WAN show intro? I just rewatched the 4 most recent ones and saw no such mention. But would explain what we are saying, and - as I pointed out before - suck balls for the game streams and my favorite Anno stream 😞

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2021 at 9:14 AM, Dracarris said:

You mean the part before the WAN show intro? I just rewatched the 4 most recent ones and saw no such mention

The preshow is only streamed on twitch. They usually just talk about random things for like 5-10 mins before going live on YouTube

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2021 at 6:31 PM, SomeRandomDude111 said:

The preshow is only streamed on twitch. They usually just talk about random things for like 5-10 mins before going live on YouTube

Let me guess - this is as well not available anymore 😞 Did they name any reason why they want to disable vod?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×