What's up with the Twitch Channel?

Dracarris

I have been noting that the last video on the Twitch Channel is an awesome Anno stream from a month ago. So

- no WAN show, no other LTT live streams since then - or -

- said streams are no longer available non-live, if so, why?

Also:

No game stream since then? Sad face.. I really love the LS-Anno streams and sure as hall can't watch them live since I am 7 time zones away.

The wan show goes live on YouTube.

Friday Around 1800 PST.

But also check on twitch during that time too

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

1 hour ago, Benji said:

You do know that us users are not involved in their Twitch channel, right? It's basically asking us why they did/didn't do a certain video. No one of us know. What you could do is ping Linus like so: @LinusTech

Maybe he responds, maybe he doesn't.

Well I was hoping that something was said by LTT or LS himself and someone from the community picked it up or had at least the same concern. But sure, @LinusTech, it would be cool if you could comment.

1 hour ago, sub68 said:

The wan show goes live on YouTube.

Friday Around 1800 PST.

But also check on twitch during that time too

So that is exactly the problem I have, I am deep aslepp when that stuff goes live, I ususally watch the replay on YT. Since I am pretty sure WAN show has been streamed to Twitch yesterday but it is not available now, I am afraid streams on their Twitch channel are no longer available for offline watch. Something I hate in general but for LS' game streams it really sucks balls as I genuinely enjoy them and have no way of watching live.

19 minutes ago, Dracarris said:

I am afraid streams on their Twitch channel are no longer available for offline watch

I think Linus said during the pre show last Wan Show that they disabled Twitch vods on their channel. 

16 minutes ago, SomeRandomDude111 said:

I think Linus said during the pre show last Wan Show that they disabled Twitch vods on their channel. 

You mean the part before the WAN show intro? I just rewatched the 4 most recent ones and saw no such mention. But would explain what we are saying, and - as I pointed out before - suck balls for the game streams and my favorite Anno stream 😞

On 2/20/2021 at 9:14 AM, Dracarris said:

You mean the part before the WAN show intro? I just rewatched the 4 most recent ones and saw no such mention

The preshow is only streamed on twitch. They usually just talk about random things for like 5-10 mins before going live on YouTube

On 2/22/2021 at 6:31 PM, SomeRandomDude111 said:

The preshow is only streamed on twitch. They usually just talk about random things for like 5-10 mins before going live on YouTube

Let me guess - this is as well not available anymore 😞 Did they name any reason why they want to disable vod?