My Computer is Totally Destroyed (HELP!)

Tom Cat

I haven't posted here in a while but I'm in serious need of help! This morning when I went to boot my PC and log in, my screen started to flash on and off. At first I though it was a monitor issue, but I was able to open task manager over the flickering desktop. I also didn't see anything on the desktop. It's a bit of a blur, but I followed a fix from a windows help site. After the fix, I reset my PC and shit hit the fan. NOTHING is working besides the internet. 

Errors or things not opening:

-Firewall is down (Error message)

-Photos wont open (window pops up for a split second and closes)

-Audio isn't working (window pops up for a split second and closes)

-I cant create a backup (error message)

-I cant preform a system reset (error message)

-Windows Magician is suddenly not working, I now get a popup at boot.

-My pin doesn't work at the lock screen

-The passcode settings panel doesn't load

I'm sure I have many more issues, but I'm genuinely concerned. I scanned for viruses and I got nothing. If this is a driver issue, it's massive and I have no idea where to start. Please Help! Thanks! 

Former Bronze Contributor 

CPU: Intel i7-7700K 4.2 GHz / CPU Cooler: Cryorig H7  / Board: ASRock Z270 Taichi / GPU: Nvidia 1060 6gb EVGA SC / GPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken G12 with Thermaltake Water 3.0 120mm RAM: White Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 2666 MHz SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo 250 and 3TB WD blue HDD / PSU: Corasir 550cx / Case: NZXT s340 Elite White 

Im a super Italian. Kapish.

1. Remove all the disks other than your system drive

A driver is unlikely to cause problems with so many different things at once.

Open your task manager and see if the system resources are being used by any process.

If you are unable to do as well, create a bootable drive and reset the windows  (only system files are replaced while the rest is untouched)

But as @bmx6454 said, it ain't worth to fiddle with the system if it's a virus (which I also likely think is the cause.

Last option format windows including everything on the C

I would just reinstall Windows and be done with it. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

This seems like a malware attack. I'd just reinstall Windows at this point.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Either you have some kind of virus, or maybe there's some keys stuck on your keyboard (like pressing Escape a lot) 

Quickest and simplest fix (and maybe safest) would be to reinstall your Windows