Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I'm buying a Pre-Built system right now. I originally order a pc through Cyberpower and I messed up the order, due to the webs layout and I  requested 2 changes, the ram and the case. They changed the ram out but denied me the case saying I only get one change so there are no "discrepancies" and I would need to cancel my current order and redo it and wait another 3-4 weeks.  Now for a company that I'm paying almost 3000 to you would think they could make some minor adjustments but I guess not. So I'm thinking of cancelling and bringing my money some were else, any suggestions ? Also I know I can build my own for cheaper but I just built one and I had to wait three months for the chip and the gpu i wanted wasnt available so i and to settle on a Radeon 5700x. Based off what I've heard from LTT and other sources looks like the shortage of hardwear is gonna be prevalent for at least the first 2 quarters and possibly longer because they now have to use the components for the next generation.  So at this point I would rather just buy a pre built that has the parts already 

I went through iBuyPower, really loved their customer service. They have pre-builts but you can build your own with the new stuff but the availability changes day to day.

Also wanted to add, i priced out all the components on my system and if I remember correctly it was only like 150$ extra for assembly.

41 minutes ago, Cuwee said:

I went through iBuyPower, really loved their customer service. They have pre-builts but you can build your own with the new stuff but the availability changes day to day.

Also wanted to add, i priced out all the components on my system and if I remember correctly it was only like 150$ extra for assembly.

Thanks, I litterally had a tab open customizing a unit when this popped up, only issue is that the 30 series Nivida gpus are on pre order so no telling when I would get it

2 hours ago, Matrix_Back_End_Dev said:

Thanks, I litterally had a tab open customizing a unit when this popped up, only issue is that the 30 series Nivida gpus are on pre order so no telling when I would get it

Some of the prebuilts are available with them

3090s

https://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Creator-RDY-IWRG205

https://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Creator-RDY-LCMBG201

https://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Gaming-RDY-SMRIIBG206

14 hours ago, Matrix_Back_End_Dev said:

So I'm buying a Pre-Built system right now. I originally order a pc through Cyberpower and I messed up the order, due to the webs layout and I  requested 2 changes, the ram and the case. They changed the ram out but denied me the case saying I only get one change so there are no "discrepancies" and I would need to cancel my current order and redo it and wait another 3-4 weeks.  Now for a company that I'm paying almost 3000 to you would think they could make some minor adjustments but I guess not. So I'm thinking of cancelling and bringing my money some were else, any suggestions ? Also I know I can build my own for cheaper but I just built one and I had to wait three months for the chip and the gpu i wanted wasnt available so i and to settle on a Radeon 5700x. Based off what I've heard from LTT and other sources looks like the shortage of hardwear is gonna be prevalent for at least the first 2 quarters and possibly longer because they now have to use the components for the next generation.  So at this point I would rather just buy a pre built that has the parts already 

Dell is the only one I've heard anything negative about. 

A few others are HP Omen, IBuyPower, Origin.