Gtx 1070 radiator turns purple

WhiteNyx

Hello! Is my first post and i hope it will be ok.
So I buyed few weeks ago a gpu 2nd hand. I did that because i don t had enought money and prices has聽exploded in the last few months.

I don t know if it was used on mining but the guy told me he didn t. So i played Ark, but i saw that my temp are above 85 C in med- high in UHD and i was thinking that maybe i need to change thermal paste and pads but when i opened it looks like this . I posted in a group and people there told me that it can t be because of the heat, so my question is why it looks like this?聽
It s a gtx 1070 kfa2 (1 fan).
And another thing is that the radiator is kinda stuck there i tried to heat a little with my hair dryer but didint work.聽 馃槙
Thank you!聽

p.s: Sorry for my grammar聽I haven't written in english in a few years.聽馃槄

151591751_4018082464909525_2226837944789067074_o.jpg

2 minutes ago, Jeppes said:

What makes you think it did not look like that all the time?

Because when i search it on images and didnt find one like it and in this photo you can t see but聽on the sides it is so but asymmetrical. If u look closer the top left think is blacky-whiteish and it s not beacuse of the light

kfa2.PNG

On an older card that's been thermal cycled MANY times it's not surprising to see some discoloration of the cooler.

Also, for that cooler style 85 C isn't really that bad.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D聽GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz聽CL16 32 GB聽PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15