Need Help - Seasonic Focus GX 750 or Bitfenix Whisper M 750 or Corsair RM 750

Hey guys, i hope someone can help me choose between these PSU :

1. Seasonic Focus GX 750

2. Bitfenix Whisper M 750

3. Corsair RM 750

Thank you..

What are the prices for each? Same price I would do Whisper M for quality, but the Corsair and Seasonic have 10 year warranties, so I would do Corsair RM (quieter) then Seasonic Focus GX.

If they are different prices, let me know.

MAIN PC:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i9-9900K Processor  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi  CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2  GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB (4x8GB) 3000Mhz CL15

Case: CoolerMaster TD500 Mesh PSU: Thermaltake GF1 PE 750w Storage: 1TB Western Digital Blue 3D + 1TB Crucial P1 + 1TB ADATA XPG Gammix S11 Pro + 4TB Seagate Barracuda 5400RPM OS: Windows 10 Home

Headphones: Philips SHP9500s   Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Cherry MX Red  Displays: Gigabyte M27Q (27" 1440p 170hz IPS), Samsung UN32EH4003FXZA (32" 768p 60hz TV)

SECONDARY PC:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-9100F Processor  Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4-CB  CPU Cooler: Arctic Alpine 12 CO  GPU: EVGA RTX 3060 XC RAM: ADATA XPG 16GB (2x8GB) 2400Mhz CL16

Case: CyberpowerPC Onyxia  PSU: ATNG ATA-B 800w 80 Plus Bronze  Storage: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO + 2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD 5400RPM    OS: Windows 10 Home

Former parts that I've used: Acer XG270HU, Asus Dual OC 2080, Gigabyte Aorus Master 3080, Gigabyte Gaming OC 3080, EVGA XC3 Ultra 3080, EVGA FTW3 Ultra 3080 Ti

5 minutes ago, MrBrightSyde said:

What are the prices for each? Same price I would do Whisper M for quality, but the Corsair and Seasonic have 10 year warranties, so I would do Corsair RM (quieter) then Seasonic Focus GX.

If they are different prices, let me know.

In my area, those PSUs cost about : Corsair RM $138, Seasonic Focus GX $139, Bitfenix Whisper M $118

1 hour ago, WarGreymon said:

In my area, those PSUs cost about : Corsair RM $138, Seasonic Focus GX $139, Bitfenix Whisper M $118

Whisper M unless you want a 10 year warranty, then the Corsair RM

MAIN PC:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i9-9900K Processor  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi  CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2  GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB (4x8GB) 3000Mhz CL15

Case: CoolerMaster TD500 Mesh PSU: Thermaltake GF1 PE 750w Storage: 1TB Western Digital Blue 3D + 1TB Crucial P1 + 1TB ADATA XPG Gammix S11 Pro + 4TB Seagate Barracuda 5400RPM OS: Windows 10 Home

Headphones: Philips SHP9500s   Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Cherry MX Red  Displays: Gigabyte M27Q (27" 1440p 170hz IPS), Samsung UN32EH4003FXZA (32" 768p 60hz TV)

SECONDARY PC:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-9100F Processor  Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4-CB  CPU Cooler: Arctic Alpine 12 CO  GPU: EVGA RTX 3060 XC RAM: ADATA XPG 16GB (2x8GB) 2400Mhz CL16

Case: CyberpowerPC Onyxia  PSU: ATNG ATA-B 800w 80 Plus Bronze  Storage: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO + 2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD 5400RPM    OS: Windows 10 Home

Former parts that I've used: Acer XG270HU, Asus Dual OC 2080, Gigabyte Aorus Master 3080, Gigabyte Gaming OC 3080, EVGA XC3 Ultra 3080, EVGA FTW3 Ultra 3080 Ti

On 2/13/2021 at 11:14 PM, ForwardVoltage said:

I wouldn't be focused so much on warranty considering a single scratch can void your warranty...I'd up for the Whisper M

Thank you for your input, i'll go with whisper m

Corsair RM 750 s the right choice!

"Considering a single scratch can void your warranty".....NOT TRUE , but hilarious

2 hours ago, Gorilla Warfare said:

Corsair RM 750 s the right choice!

"Considering a single scratch can void your warranty".....NOT TRUE , but hilarious

Enermax Warranty

10. Wear and tear associated with normal use.
12. Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship.

EVGA Warranty

• Damages to the housing unit whether cut, scratched, warped, bent, cracked, dented or broken.
    ......or other acts of God

Corsair Warranty

• Wear and tear from normal use

Seasonic Warranty

• The product was not damaged due to normal wear and tear or acts of nature, such as lightning, flood or fire.

The basis I'm outlying here is the right-to-warranty argument...Yes, it is unconstitutional to say "The product’s cover was never removed and the warranty stickers were not broken." However, are you--a lonely, small consumer--going to challenge such a company like the above? I think not.

It's also hilarious to think the RM is something worth buying even it was at the same price of the Whisper M.

@ForwardVoltageYou are misinterpreting the warranty terms. "Wear and tear is not covered by warranty" does not mean "Wear and tear voids your warranty", as you're suggesting. It means you cannot demand an RMA just because your product is naturally worn through normal use. You can still demand an action for any number of issues covered by warranty, like a fan that stopped working.

1 hour ago, OrionFOTL said:

@ForwardVoltageYou are misinterpreting the warranty terms. "Wear and tear is not covered by warranty" does not mean "Wear and tear voids your warranty", as you're suggesting. It means you cannot demand an RMA just because your product is naturally worn through normal use. You can still demand an action for any number of issues covered by warranty, like a fan that stopped working.

I'm suggesting that they can void your request under their own discretion...They usually won't and that's expected, but who is to stay a stopped fan isn't a cause from the user or "normal wear and tear"? If EVGA sees a speck of rust--even it was not part of the unit--boom, no replacement for you. 

It may sound like I'm vilifying warranty, but paying more for a worse quality unit because it has long warranty doesn't make a lot of sense. 

The Bitfenix Whisper is a good unit, but just be aware that the 24 pin cable is a monstrosity 😆