Is It Possible To Fix Memory That Horribly Failed MemTest?

I have a 2x8GB kit of Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 CL16 memory.  It was used in a friend's Ryzen 5 3600 build where he had memory issues.  Since I helped him build the system, he passed it along to me when he ordered new RAM.  This was a while ago and afaik the RAM is not able to be RMAed.  I ran MemTest with both sticks and it went horribly, but I was able to isolate the one stick that was causing all the errors.  Almost every single value that was read turned up as an error.  It failed the test in under 3 minutes and 30 seconds.  The system also wouldn't post with the RAM running @ 3200mhz.  I got it to post with XMP enabled @ 2666mhz (which was my target since I was planning on using it with an H series Intel chipset motherboard anyways) but still bad errors.  Is there anything I can do to try to improve/fix the memory?

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-

Take it to Best Buy and have it recycled, then buy a new stick. That's probably the best way, environmentally speaking, to 'fix' that RAM.

I mean, you might try giving it more (or less?) voltage and see if that improves the error rates, but I'd guess that it's pretty much dead and gone by now.

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022