How to install windows in a new build?

Alif Hasan

Hello! I just built my pc at home. I know there are lots of videos on YouTube. I have some questions.

I am gonna install windows with my Pendrive.

∆ Which format it will need like Fat32, Exfat, Ntfs. ( Fat32 not showing in my transcend pendrive )

∆ Which mode needed Gpt, Mbr, Uefi I have no idea.

∆ Which software is best for installing windows.

Thank You Everyone.

7 minutes ago, WikiForce said:

use rufus, media creation tool is crap, ntfs or fat32 doesn't matter but iirc rufus tend to go with fat32 and you don't want to change to any default settings, all modern PCs are UEFi so no need to touch this as well as it's also chose by default

Can you please elaborate on how exactly the official Microsoft media creation tool is crap? It is so easy to use normies can now reinstall windows.  

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

4 hours ago, WikiForce said:

i didn't have a good experience with it and don't like how it works, too simplistic and not as flexible in features like rufus

It doesn't have any options but that's the point. The idea behind is to allow anybody to reinstall their Windows. It is not meant for advanced users who already have an image. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here