Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Project larabee gpu drivers

Hi guys, 

I’m posting cause I was looking at the video about that project larabee prototype GPU Linus got a couple of years ago. 

There’s a guy in the comments of that video that claims to be a developer in Crytek and that he has the drivers!! 

after more than a year since his first response he’s still answering to ppl there on the video maybe you guys should contact him! 

I’d love to see that card working! 

hope I was helpful 

bb

1514A6A2-6EBE-4F5A-85D7-3DE35EEFAC88.png

397F3441-DF17-4EDC-B4DA-3E8326986E4E.png

I'd love to see a followup on the Project Larabee video with drivers

AMD Ryzen 3 3200G / Sapphire R9 290X / 16gb (2x8) Kingston ValueRam @ 2666Mhz / Gigabyte A320M-S2H / Kingston A400 120GB M.2 SSD (Windows 10) / WD Blue 2.5" 1TB HDD (Windows 10 Games) / Seagate 250GB 7200RPM HDD (Pop!_OS 21.04) / Cooler Master MWE450 / Deep Cool Ice Edge Mini FS V2 /iCute Thing / LG 22MK400H-B 1920x1080 @ 75Hz / Dell P2210 1680 x 1050 @ 60Hz / Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury / Cooler Master MK730 / Razer Kraken Xthose lights off!

yeah - - this is weird why doesn't Linus contact him? we need a follow up to that video - - the card didn't work at all iirc... 

Basically "INTEL GPU - can it run crysis, this time for real" 

✪Ryzen 3600✪RTX3070✪B350✪

✪Trident Z 3600 16-16-16-36✪

✪Noctua U12S Chromax✪

10 hours ago, Mark Kaine said:

yeah - - this is weird why doesn't Linus contact him?

Smells like BS.

If he was in an official capacity or even if leaking he could very easily contact Linus and get it to him.

"He can contact me". Is a cop out, BS, misinformation job. 

I know who shot JFK, but if the FBI wants to know they should ask me. Totes legit guise.

4 minutes ago, artuc said:

Smells like BS.

It does........ but LTT could still ask him, if only to shut him up if he can't provide what he says he has... it's also, usually, really easy to prove if he really worked there - at one of the most high profile game studios, ever. (not that I like them but they were pretty big back in the day...) 

✪Ryzen 3600✪RTX3070✪B350✪

✪Trident Z 3600 16-16-16-36✪

✪Noctua U12S Chromax✪

1 hour ago, Mark Kaine said:

It does........ but LTT could still ask him, if only to shut him up if he can't provide what he says he has... it's also, usually, really easy to prove if he really worked there - at one of the most high profile game studios, ever. (not that I like them but they were pretty big back in the day...) 

This is kinda same as with the guy who claimed to be ex-Dell employee with internal details on how their customer service is trained and operated. I don't remember if they tweeted, mentioned in comments or chat or if it was even email. But there hasn't been anything for month from the guys chance to be in spotlight.

So if this guy was for real, LMG has all their contact details public, even in their channel info in YT. It wouldn't be that hard for that guy to contact and offer he's help. So either this is bs, or he wants something more than shoutout out of it. Which isn't the problem either, but this would be more important for him than LMG, meaning that he's the one required to make first contact.

Anyways, for video suggestions:

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv