Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Playing Fortnite on a Celeron laptop

Ok guys I have a question. I know Fortnite is an extremely optimized game and Fortnite mobile is more optimized. So if I run Fortnite mobile on an Android emulator on an Intel Celeron with 8gb RAM, will it run properly?

It'd probably be worse than just trying the full game because of emulation overhead, assuming it even works

If you already have the laptop, the game and emulators are free, download and try it. But as others have said a celeron really isn't designed for anything close to gaming so i wouldn't get your hopes up too much

🌲🌲🌲

Judge the product by its own merits, not by the Company that created it.

Don't dilute <good thing> by always trying to focus on, and drag conversation back to, <bad thing>.

🌲🌲🌲

-> Moved to PC Gaming

I can say from experience that running emulation on laptop with bit older CPU (as in 5yo quad core) is too painful. I'm pretty sure you have better experience running native game than emulating one.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

14 hours ago, Ayomide said:

Ok guys I have a question. I know Fortnite is an extremely optimized game and Fortnite mobile is more optimized. So if I run Fortnite mobile on an Android emulator on an Intel Celeron with 8gb RAM, will it run properly?

Can you play Fortnite on Stadia?

Might be the only way you can play it.