Everyone need to grow TF up

Rant time:
Tarrifs suck 😭 an ROG Strix 24GB GeForce RTX 3070 was $500 and now its's $780. I COULD BUILD AN ENTIRE COMPUTER FOR THAT MONEY. It sucks trying to build a computer that you want to do anything remotely intense like video/audio editing. On top of that...the stocking issues! When the new Nvidia 3000 series and the new AMD Radeon GPUs go in to stock they're sold out in mere minutes because of scalpers and bots scooping them all up and selling them on ebay and Craigslist for like $400 dollars more than the stock price on top of the price bump because of the tarrifs. I could barely get a GT 730 GPU off of eBay which came out in 2014 and isn't even supported on the latest Nvidia GPU drivers anymore. Honestly it's really really annoying and stupid.

On another note: Apple...why are you taking the charger out of the box when you're going to give everyone a cable that only iPad Pro/Air and iPhone 11 Pro owners can use? it’s going to make more package waste than just including one in the box cause if you don't have one you have to order one. if you really wanted to "save the environment" you should've moved the iPhones charging port to USB-C and included a USB-C wall brick and a USB-C to USB-C cable and THEN just include the cable in the next one. That way most Phones have the same charging port and connector and boom less waste cause everything uses the same port and you don't have to go buy a new cable with a proprietary port. there. Solved your problem. 

Also Samsung stop mocking apple for stuff they do when you know damn well you're gonna do it too. It just makes you look childish and silly. 

Facebook is under heat from me too. You need to grow up. I get that user data and ads is how you make money and how a lot of other apps make money but when apple decides to make things more transparent with whats going on with their iphones you have no right to complain Because when you do it makes you look like the bad guy. you need to become more transparent with what data you're taking and selling and just because you lose money from not having user data to sell you will make it up else where like with oculus.

Okay I'm done ranting. 

Oh ok.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!! dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrY? yOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPU. my SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONE. can mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?? woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 minute ago, DriftMan said:

Is that because tariffs? Because all the GPUs are incredibly overpriced now

Stores don't have to sell everything at MSRP, they can adapt by supply and demand standards

it’s mostly because of tariffs

Thanks for the novel, I guess. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

Just now, DriftMan said:

Uh I don't know if it's just that, the tariffs are applied to what stores pay for a GPU, not the MSRP so that sounds incredibly greedy and about probably +100% in tariffs

And this, too, pretty much. A PC is a luxury item really, not a need. For work it would probably make more sense, but... Do you need it for work or for pleasure tho

I need it for both. I'm doing twitch streaming and online customer service which requires a PC. 

10 minutes ago, Bratstech said:

Rant time:
Tarrifs suck 😭 an ROG Strix 24GB GeForce RTX 3070 was $500 and now its's $780. I COULD BUILD AN ENTIRE COMPUTER FOR THAT MONEY. It sucks trying to build a computer that you want to do anything remotely intense like video/audio editing. On top of that...the stocking issues! When the new Nvidia 3000 series and the new AMD Radeon GPUs go in to stock they're sold out in mere minutes because of scalpers and bots scooping them all up and selling them on ebay and Craigslist for like $400 dollars more than the stock price on top of the price bump because of the tarrifs. I could barely get a GT 730 GPU off of eBay which came out in 2014 and isn't even supported on the latest Nvidia GPU drivers anymore. Honestly it's really really annoying and stupid.

On another note: Apple...why are you taking the charger out of the box when you're going to give everyone a cable that only iPad Pro/Air and iPhone 11 Pro owners can use? it’s going to make more package waste than just including one in the box cause if you don't have one you have to order one. if you really wanted to "save the environment" you should've moved the iPhones charging port to USB-C and included a USB-C wall brick and a USB-C to USB-C cable and THEN just include the cable in the next one. That way most Phones have the same charging port and connector and boom less waste cause everything uses the same port and you don't have to go buy a new cable with a proprietary port. there. Solved your problem. 

Also Samsung stop mocking apple for stuff they do when you know damn well you're gonna do it too. It just makes you look childish and silly. 

Facebook is under heat from me too. You need to grow up. I get that user data and ads is how you make money and how a lot of other apps make money but when apple decides to make things more transparent with whats going on with their iphones you have no right to complain Because when you do it makes you look like the bad guy. you need to become more transparent with what data you're taking and selling and just because you lose money from not having user data to sell you will make it up else where like with oculus.

Okay I'm done ranting. 

yes I do need to grow up

-Locked-

Yeeaah.... this isn't going anywhere good

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P