Why is this happening?

Steliosem06

Ive had all of my pcs in the same room and spot for my whole life,and the internet connection has always been horrible in my computer.Why is this happening? My other pc witch is WAY more far from the router than this pc has outstanding speeds and almost reaches the internet speed my company provides me.Ive tried multiple antennas,different wlan pcie cards, even the one i have in the other pc and always the connection is terrible.Take a look by yourself:

My pc's wifi speed:

1291207186__2021-02-11_192114.thumb.png.8db5cd1e9c544da7c20ed91d0ab502dd.png

My phones internet speed (I did the test on the same room)

149578432_695789794427821_3521384736807464075_n.jpg.b90628adfec1d6a9cbf83c9e34c16b12.jpg

And my other pc's connection:

355303193__2021-02-11_192749.png.f7b9921e74793262e72e2cf8eb03bf06.png

Just now, Hyrogenes said:

Ethernet

my router is more than 50 meters away i cant do that

Just now, Trinopoty said:

Yep. seems like bad ethernet cable to me too.

what ethernet cable?Im using Wifi in all computers

Just now, Steliosem06 said:

what ethernet cable?Im using Wifi in all computers

Oh. Well it looked like the Ethernet 10 Mbps cap looking at the speed.

8 minutes ago, Steliosem06 said:

my router is more than 50 meters away i cant do that

Long enough cables exist. As long as you have a good quality cable you should run considerably faster over it. Preferably get a cable that matches your baseboards and run the cable along. I have done this in multiple places in my house and it looks like a little accent on the baseboards. (white on white) 

Crap WiFi adapter?

Bad antenna angle/placement?

Something is blocking the reception on that PC?

When it comes to WiFi, even a slight positional change can make a whole lot of difference.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

2 minutes ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

Crap WiFi adapter?

When it comes to WiFi, even a slight positional change can make a whole lot of difference.

yes,changing the position does fix it a bit sometimes,but it never gets over 20mb/s

13 minutes ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

Crap WiFi adapter?

Oh and by the way the antenna i use now:

http://www.helptechco.com/content/TL-WN781ND

1 hour ago, Steliosem06 said:

Oh and by the way the antenna i use now:

http://www.helptechco.com/content/TL-WN781ND

That explains a lot, it only supports 2.4Ghz and SISO (I think) thus the 150Mbit claim.  Its extremely outdated and not surprised you are struggling at the speeds you are.

WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)

23 minutes ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

That explains a lot, it only supports 2.4Ghz and SISO (I think) thus the 150Mbit claim.  Its extremely outdated and not surprised you are struggling at the speeds you are.

well,my other pc (3rd pic) has a usb wifi adapter.I bought it for less than 20 bucks new and it can reach about 50mb/s easily.

Exact model is 

Realtek RTL8821AU Wireless LAN 802.11ac USB 2.0 Network Adapter

Edited by Steliosem06

13 minutes ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

actually sorry thats not exactly the model of the usb wify thingy i have its what it shows on device manager though so i thought that was it.

The actual model is (its in greek since the company is greek)

https://www.plaisio.gr/anavathmisi-diktia/diktiaka/wifi-sticks-kartes-diktiou/turbo-x-wifi-usb-adapter-ac600-wlac-600-antenna_2741504

7 minutes ago, Steliosem06 said:

actually sorry thats not exactly the model of the usb wify thingy i have its what it shows on device manager though so i thought that was it.

The actual model is (its in greek since the company is greek)

https://www.plaisio.gr/anavathmisi-diktia/diktiaka/wifi-sticks-kartes-diktiou/turbo-x-wifi-usb-adapter-ac600-wlac-600-antenna_2741504

Neither adapter are great but that second is considerably newer technology and supports 5Ghz which if you are connecting on that frequency would explain the difference.

Do you know what make and model your router is?

1 hour ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

Neither adapter are great but that second is considerably newer technology and supports 5Ghz which if you are connecting on that frequency would explain the difference.

Do you know what make and model your router is?

I dont know if its like this in other countries but in Greece our internet providers give us our routters.Noone really buys other routers.So yeah I have a Cosmote router.(Cosmote is my internet provider)It does say sercom on the back so i dont know if thats the company.

Also is this a good option or should i just buy what my other pc has?

https://www.tp-link.com/gr/home-networking/high-gain-adapter/archer-t2u-plus/

3 hours ago, Steliosem06 said:

So yeah I have a Cosmote router.(Cosmote is my internet provider)It does say sercom on the back so i dont know if thats the company.

You’re approaching this the wrong way: throwing things to see what sticks. You’ll just end up accumulating quite a collection of expensive adapters!

While your ISP can put their brand on internet devices, they are usually made by another company. Look around on the Sercom device to see if you can find a model number. By doing this, we’ll be able to tell what generation of WiFi it supports and if you’d benefit from a newer-generation adapter.

Keep in mind that interference plays a big part in WiFi slowdowns, which the uninformed will attribute to “bad internet”. In that vein,

1. Run a WiFi survey using WiFi Analyzer (post screenshot of the ‘Analyze’ page on 2.4GHz and 5GHz on a PC that has dual-band WiFi)
  2. Post screenshots of the WiFi settings from the Cosmote webadmin interface

13 hours ago, Falcon1986 said:

You’re approaching this the wrong way: throwing things to see what sticks. You’ll just end up accumulating quite a collection of expensive adapters!

While your ISP can put their brand on internet devices, they are usually made by another company. Look around on the Sercom device to see if you can find a model number. By doing this, we’ll be able to tell what generation of WiFi it supports and if you’d benefit from a newer-generation adapter.

Keep in mind that interference plays a big part in WiFi slowdowns, which the uninformed will attribute to “bad internet”. In that vein,

1. Run a WiFi survey using WiFi Analyzer (post screenshot of the ‘Analyze’ page on 2.4GHz and 5GHz on a PC that has dual-band WiFi)
  2. Post screenshots of the WiFi settings from the Cosmote webadmin interface

I found this about the device (it was google transalated from greek so its not that great)

Speedport and tactics:
Speedport Plus is all that is needed for the application required
careful Internet access (ISP).
Features of Speedport Plus are the VDSL2 with colored use
2x2 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz 11ac and FXS touchscreen, time thanks to its flexibility meets
LATEST PROFESSIONAL ISPs in European searches.
The Speedport Plus resolution 4 Ethernet ports 10/100/1000 Mbps and 1 USB port.
Speedport Plus WAN touch port VDSL2 / ADSL2 + port difference.
Speedport Plus supports 2.4 GHz and 5 Ghz 11n output, 4 Giga Ethernet ports
LAN (the LAN port 1 must configure in WAN), 3 RJ11 ports, 1 USB 2.0 port with 7
LEDs and 3 buttons (WLAN / WPS / Reset).
Wireless Wi-Fi access (WLAN 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac).

2 minutes ago, Falcon1986 said:

@Steliosem06

OK, so it supports wireless-AC.

Have you run the wireless survey?

And what about the WiFi settings (please hide any passwords)?

what are wifi settings?You mean that site that comes up when you enter your ip on the search bar?

11 minutes ago, Steliosem06 said:

what are wifi settings?You mean that site that comes up when you enter your ip on the search bar?

Oh, dear!

When you enter the local IP of the Speedport Plus into your browser, navigate to the screens on pages 86 and 93 from the manual.

7 hours ago, Falcon1986 said:

Oh, dear!

When you enter the local IP of the Speedport Plus into your browser, navigate to the screens on pages 86 and 93 from the manual.

Well sorry for not answering but i went to the store a few hours ago and got the TP link Archer T2U Plus and it works great.It gets my full internet provider's speed (50mb/s) and im like 3 really dense walls away from my router! Pretty impressive especially when you compare it to all the sh*t i had previously.And actually that tp link pcie card i used before (TL-WN781ND)bought this is a new product lineup from tp link (I think they came out around 2020)!I cant believe they are even allowed to sell these things.

Anyway heres a speed test i did with the Archer T2U Plus:

149251013_158263209309313_5265283536424722324_n.thumb.jpg.bcf8e55fbcf2de45f5d6620f481ca15e.jpg

Edited by Steliosem06
I added the picture twice

Its still not a great WiFi adapter (though infinitely better than what you had), but as long as it gets your full speed it doesn't really matter.