Despite promosing a complete overhaul. EA is rumoured to be meeting this week to decide whether to kill Anthem entirely.

Master Disaster
8 hours ago, JZStudios said:

Well no one wants to be the one to put Bob Dylan down.

I've played Dragon Age and ME 1 and 2. I honestly don't know why people like them at all. A lot of people praise BW for those franchises and they're both super generic and very lackluster. The only saving grace for DA is the characters and their interaction which was honestly quite good, but everything was pretty poor. ME didn't even have that.

Bob Dylan!  That’s it!  I was trying to remember famous vocalists with awful voices but his name was just escaping me.  Really there’s a bunch of them though.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

10 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

The editor appears to be a mod.  I avoided mods entirely when I played “no man’s sky” it’s really possible this could work. 

Ahh, misunderstood what you where so happy about. And yeah the save game editor makes it fixable, finding the right quest and figuring out what stage you need to set it to isn't trivial, i had the advantage of being able to compare my own save state that wasn't bugged to the one i was fixing which really helped. It's doable, just don;t expect it to be trivial. At the same time i can';t really feel too much negativity towards the devs over the current state of NMS, they're doing somthing, (part local, part online), that's generally not done, it's not like any dev is going to have a lot of experiance with the kind of issues that creates.

15 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Bob Dylan!  That’s it!  I was trying to remember famous vocalists with awful voices but his name was just escaping me.  Really there’s a bunch of them though.

I was referencing the fact they code named it and marketed it as the "Bob Dylan of video games."

Although I'm pretty sure I also don't like him.

#Muricaparrotgang

1 hour ago, JZStudios said:

I was referencing the fact they code named it and marketed it as the "Bob Dylan of video games."

Although I'm pretty sure I also don't like him.

That’s the weird bit.  I don’t find his music to actually be bad.  I think that is what makes people put up with his voice.  I once heard a woman say in the 80’s “McJagger’s lips look great, but keep them on McJagger”. Sort of like that.  It’s sort of a weird non sequitar.  Perhaps even a thread jack. I apologize.  I don’t remember where or why I was trying to remember poorly voiced vocalists.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.