Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All screens going black and sound cutting off and on

Hi all. I'm experiencing a problem where I suddenly have all the screens turn black and the sound goes off and on with the screens. I have also previously had problems where the screen just freezes and I get a BSOD with error of "video scheduler internal error". I've tried reinstalled drivers but I don't think that fixed it. Below contains my computer information

• OS - Windows 10
  • x64 bit
  • Windows originally installed
  • Windows was Pre-installed
  • Built October of 2020
  • Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? yes
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • RTX 2080 for main monitor and 1060 3gb for 2 other monitors
  • MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX
  • Power Supply - EVGA 850W PSU
  • System Manufacturer - I don't know what this is
  • Laptop or Desktop? Desktop

The link below is my Sysnative BSOD Dump + System File Collection App. I was unable to get my perfmon /report because it just kept running after 60 seconds. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TwDis1klZnHQMgmeV7FaW-PKSy7ySwsB?usp=sharing

Do you use all of your monitors whilst running gpu intensive programs? (for example using all 3 monitors for one game) 

How long have you been using those 2 graphics cards together?

have you tried taking one of the graphics cards out and using just one graphics card?

I hope this helps 🙂 

39 minutes ago, BigNavi31 said:

Do you use all of your monitors whilst running gpu intensive programs? (for example using all 3 monitors for one game) 

have you tried taking one of the graphics cards out and using just one graphics card?

I hope this helps 🙂 

I use my 2080 just for my main monitor because I didn't want to burden it with loading my other screens.

I use my 10603gb for the other 2 screens. I have been using the 2 gpus together for about 4 months now and this is the first time it has happened (which in hindsight isn't very long).

I have not tried using only 1 gpu yet. because I didn't want the 2080 to load all 3 screens.

45 minutes ago, BigNavi31 said:

I hope this helps 🙂 

I realise I didn't answer one of your questions, sorry. No, I do not use all 3 screens for one game.