The view from your window

Admire

Fine, BTW it is the Øresund bridge

I write it that way in pen writing... haven't figured out how to do it on my keyboard though  -_-

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

A fellow dane is always welcome ;)

We are not many, but we are still a pretty badass people ;-)

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

I write it that way in pen writing... haven't figured out how to do it on my keyboard though  -_-

ALT+0216

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

A view of my lovely spring time Minnesotan backyard:

IMG_20140415_073055278_HDR_1.jpg

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

ALT+0216

Ø :D

Nice^^ but i think i'll stick with ö for the time being (since it has a dedicated key)

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

my room is in the basement. I also don't have windows because I hate people.

Nice^^ but i think i'll stick with ö for the time being (since it has a dedicated key)

same same, but different... :)

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

on the window what is that for ? 

that is an antenna for a wilson sleek cell phone booster cradle.  That is what comes with the home office kit.

I use it to give my wifi hotspot a little boost.  It helps but not a spectacular improvement for what Im using it for.  My hotspot goes from one bar of 4g to 2 bar 4g when the sleek is powered on..  but it may be difficult to tell if its really helping at all..  The only interent I can use is from a wifi hotspot (best option really) because its a rural area and there isnt any cable interent. :/    

this kind of thing could also be very handy for cell phones in certain situations. :)     

70nIObq.jpg

White cars, houses trees....

Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. - Napoleon Hill

Well since the weather is nice i thought i'd snap that photo for this thread.

20140415_153800_zpse2497112.jpg

Welcome to sweden  :P

70nIObq.jpg

White cars, houses trees....

Fiestas. I had one of those last year.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

The only thing I see from my window is my neighbor's ass. Walks out naked every morning. Blech.  :wacko:

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Gotta love these keyboards (I actually never use Æ and Ø letters):

post-23506-0-16521400-1397573371.jpg

Disclaimer: no key combination can be used to press letters Æ and Ø on this keyboard

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Disclaimer: no key combination can be used to press letters Æ and Ø on this keyboard

That's what pisses me off the most!. They put the Æ and Ø letters there on my keyboard! Why can't i use them!? 

Decided to make a quick gif. But it ended up being a bit large

gif_gifsicle_2_f6758c6bd7_zpscdc177f2.gi

It's only in 8 colors according to the gif compressor i used

Well since the weather is nice i thought i'd snap that photo for this thread.

Welcome to sweden  :P

Dang looks pretty, first floor though? I like being in the 2nd floor. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Dang looks pretty, first floor though? I like being in the 2nd floor. 

Yeah.. First floor living kinda sucks. But at least it's easy to move^^

alright so I said I'd post a picture from my Fungeon when I got home so here it is in all its glory.  I'm looking up from the floor here, so you can see the fence and house next door lol, best view ever =P

omZCXuCs.jpg

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump