Recent $20000 Desk PC video

cae.len

I was wondering if there is a thread already containing the dimensions of that Lian Li desk used in that $20000 desk PC video. If not is there any chance somebody can provide said dimensions or recommend a website containing a Desk PC with dimensions. I'm looking to build my own version of a desk PC. Also the materials used such as the type of metal and metals' gauge. I recently had my $3000 alienware area 51m stolen out of my apartment while I was gone for a week period of time. I had to drop out of college for the semester due to them taking everything including my external drive which contained all my school work and projects. When I saw the $20000 desk PC video, I thought to myself, what a perfect way to build a PC into a form factor in which it would be very difficult for someone to ever steal from me again. At least if they tried they would have a hell of a time doing it quickly. This whole experience has been devastating to me because my future and self-interest is 100% invested in obtaining this degree for cyber security and forensics. I've returned to work for the time being to try and save up money to build a new computer as well as pay off my semesters tuition in order to re-enroll in the fall. I even caught the individuals on my security camera using the glass reflection. They literally were trying to falsify a crime scene as they were doing something to my door from the inside and I caught them through the glass reflection but I digress (jayztwocents). Any recommendations are not only welcomed but appreciated as I am working many long hours in order to save money.

Screenshot_20210130-181416.png

System

• CPU
    i7 9700k
  • Motherboard
    z390 LGA1151
  • RAM
    16GB 2666mhz
  • GPU
    rtx 2070
  • Case
    alienware area 51m
  • Storage
    x2 256gb nvme (raid0) 1TB sshd
  • PSU
    180w power brick
    240w power brick
  • Display(s)
    144hz 1920x1080
  • Cooling
    Air
  • Mouse
    Logitech g203 wired
  • Operating System
    win 10 pro (for gaming)
    Kali (for... pentesting)
  • Laptop
    yes... but moreso a desktop replacement

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Thanks guys... Much love for saving me the time searching around... If I had my pc, I would have done it.. I always seem to have a difficult time finding things while using the mobile version of websites.

System

• CPU
    i7 9700k
  • Motherboard
    z390 LGA1151
  • RAM
    16GB 2666mhz
  • GPU
    rtx 2070
  • Case
    alienware area 51m
  • Storage
  • PSU
    180w power brick
    240w power brick
  • Display(s)
    144hz 1920x1080
  • Cooling
    Air
  • Mouse
    Logitech g203 wired
  • Operating System
    win 10 pro (for gaming)
    Kali (for... pentesting)
  • Laptop

2 hours ago, Skiiwee29 said:

I guess I shoulda looked there first... So much on my mind lately... Slipped my mind to check there... Thanks again

System

• CPU
    i7 9700k
  • Motherboard
    z390 LGA1151
  • RAM
    16GB 2666mhz
  • GPU
    rtx 2070
  • Case
    alienware area 51m
  • Storage
  • PSU
    180w power brick
    240w power brick
  • Display(s)
    144hz 1920x1080
  • Cooling
    Air
  • Mouse
    Logitech g203 wired
  • Operating System
    win 10 pro (for gaming)
    Kali (for... pentesting)
  • Laptop

Also use free cloud storage for anything important, heck put it in two places... it’s still crazy to hear people saying they only had something super critical stored locally only.

I am sorry for your loss, I have been through it myself which is why I am so passionate about backups these days.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

16 hours ago, NineEyeRon said:

Also use free cloud storage for anything important, heck put it in two places... it’s still crazy to hear people saying they only had something super critical stored locally only.

I am sorry for your loss, I have been through it myself which is why I am so passionate about backups these days.

Yes you are right. The worst part is, I use multiple cloud options to backup my important files and I didn't do it for my school work because it was something I constantly worked on, edited, and changed. So I often would only backup a finished product instead of "works-in-progress"... A mistake I will not repeat in the future

System

• CPU
    i7 9700k
  • Motherboard
    z390 LGA1151
  • RAM
    16GB 2666mhz
  • GPU
    rtx 2070
  • Case
    alienware area 51m
  • Storage
  • PSU
    180w power brick
    240w power brick
  • Display(s)
    144hz 1920x1080
  • Cooling
    Air
  • Mouse
    Logitech g203 wired
  • Operating System
    win 10 pro (for gaming)
    Kali (for... pentesting)
  • Laptop

3 hours ago, cae.len said:

Yes you are right. The worst part is, I use multiple cloud options to backup my important files and I didn't do it for my school work because it was something I constantly worked on, edited, and changed. So I often would only backup a finished product instead of "works-in-progress"... A mistake I will not repeat in the future

You can work on it from the cloud, anything important should be backup up locally but the “ single source of truth” or the “main file” or whatever you want to call it should be in the cloud where possible. Its the future.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz