First build ever - How it it looking?

Budget (including currency): ~$3000 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: mainstream gaming and in the future some CAD (3D modeling and rendering) work

Other details

I’ve already put together a parts list of what I would like to buy and put together. I would just like some help going through it, and what is good and what could

be better. I Already own a few parts, the rest is yet to be decided. 

What I already own:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x

Fans: 6X aer2 rgb 120mm nzxt fan

Case: Lian Li O11 Mini

Storage: MP600 Gen 4 m.2 1tb ssd

PSU: Corsair Sf750 SFX 750W

Ram: 2x16gb G.Skill Trident Z Neo 3600mhz cl16

What I plan on buying:

Mobo: MSI MAG B550m Mortar Wifi

GFX: Gigabyte Arous RTX 3080 Master

CPU cooler: NZXT x73 360 AIO

How would the this work together? I also plan on overclocking the CPU in the future.

Thanks for you time in advance. 

CPU Ryzen 7 5800x, Motherboard  Currently looking for a new one, RAM G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32gb CL16 (2x16), GPU Asus Strix GTX 1080 OC, Case Lian Li O11 Mini, Storage CORSAIR Force Series MP600 1000gb NVMe, PSU CORSAIR sf750, Cooling Currently looking for a new one, Displays Samsung 32" C32HG70QQU 2560 x 1440 WQHD @ 144 Hz 

The o11 mini doesn't support a triple rad. 3 fans sure but those just fit there is barely any extra space at all. You cannot overclock at all as your current psu is just enough for the system with just enough overhead for 3080 spikes.

8 minutes ago, jaslion said:

The o11 mini doesn't support a triple rad. 3 fans sure but those just fit there is barely any extra space at all. You cannot overclock at all as your current psu is just enough for the system with just enough overhead for 3080 spikes.

https://lian-li.com/product/o11-dynamic-mini/

The website says it will support a 360mm rad on the bottom. Now, this is the worst way to configure a system, with the radiator sucking air from below and blowing the hot air directly into the GPU. As well the radiator on the bottom means that the highest point in the water loop is the CPU, so if the fluid level in the AIO ever drops (which they typically do over time), you'll get air buildup in the pump which can cause premature failure.  

The other question is why even get a 360mm rad. Even the most power hungry CPUs like an OC'ed 10900K run fine on a 240 or 280mm rad. The 5800X isn't a power hungry CPU and doesn't need that level of cooling.

On the PSU, I'm not as concerned. I run a 3080 and a 5900X with mild OCs and my UPS says they only draw a max of about 580W when I have them under a dual stress test. Even OC'ed I doubt he'll hit 750W. I'm not a big fan of the Corsair SF line though.  

O11Dmini-3-Slot.jpg

Yeah a 360mm can fit but it's limited as there is place for 3 fans and then you are left with very very little space left so the rad cannot be much longer and people have had issue fitting certain rads in the case as far as I could find.

1 hour ago, SpeakTruthToPower said:

https://lian-li.com/product/o11-dynamic-mini/

The website says it will support a 360mm rad on the bottom. Now, this is the worst way to configure a system, with the radiator sucking air from below and blowing the hot air directly into the GPU. As well the radiator on the bottom means that the highest point in the water loop is the CPU, so if the fluid level in the AIO ever drops (which they typically do over time), you'll get air buildup in the pump which can cause premature failure.  

The other question is why even get a 360mm rad. Even the most power hungry CPUs like an OC'ed 10900K run fine on a 240 or 280mm rad. The 5800X isn't a power hungry CPU and doesn't need that level of cooling.

On the PSU, I'm not as concerned. I run a 3080 and a 5900X with mild OCs and my UPS says they only draw a max of about 580W when I have them under a dual stress test. Even OC'ed I doubt he'll hit 750W. I'm not a big fan of the Corsair SF line though.  

O11Dmini-3-Slot.jpg

I’ve done the research towards what will fit and what will not. If I’m going with the motherboard which has been recommended for the 5800x, the case can be configured for a mATX layout, (aka 5-slot config) which indeed has space and clearance for a 360mm rad at the top, which is the best place to put a AIO - as it keeps air build up, in the top of the radiator. 

I personally feel like a 360 rad is necessary to cool a 5800x as the run really hot and I want to keep my temperatures a low as possible without going custom water cooling. 

With that said with the extra headroom worth he beefier cooler it could leave more headroom for a OC. I’m not looking to OC the hell out of it just a tad when the systems get a little older. 

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

As for the PSU I’ve calculated the estimate wattage of my components to be about 519Watts, via a watt calculator from google. 

That said I’ve heard that the Sf750 can easily go 800W+ and will not shut down before 924Watts pulled. 

CPU Ryzen 7 5800x, Motherboard  Currently looking for a new one, RAM G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32gb CL16 (2x16), GPU Asus Strix GTX 1080 OC, Case Lian Li O11 Mini, Storage CORSAIR Force Series MP600 1000gb NVMe, PSU CORSAIR sf750, Cooling Currently looking for a new one, Displays Samsung 32" C32HG70QQU 2560 x 1440 WQHD @ 144 Hz