Is Seasonic Hybrid fan system safe?

R3DEMPTION13

Hi so i have a Seasonic Prime 650 80+ Gold it come with hybrid system that make the fan stop when low load. I want to know that is it safe to use the fanless mode even at low load or should i just keep it spining?

thank you!

Follow the directions. There needs to be proper ventilation and the fan of the psu must be installed upward and have ventilation above it. Otherwise it must have active cooling. The manual says to do the same. Follow what the manufacture agreement.

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

14 minutes ago, Pickles - One of the Jar said:

Follow the directions. There needs to be proper ventilation and the fan of the psu must be installed upward and have ventilation above it. Otherwise it must have active cooling. The manual says to do the same. Follow what the manufacture agreement.

ohh ok thank's man i just read the manual and my psu is facing down so i turn my fan on

Yep that’s correct!

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD