Geforce Experience Broadcast to twitch to dark

Hi,

Today I started to use Nvidia GeForce experience to broadcast to Twitch. During my first test a friend noticed that the screen was to dark, and when i watched the replay I noticed that even when i put the gamma value in the witcher 3 all the way in Twitch the image was just a litle bit brighter, but not like my actual screen

Could you help me please?? 馃檪

download and stream with OBS so you can set the color space correctly to full and not limited. This is why you're not getting good image quality across.聽

Community Standards聽| Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @聽me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer.聽

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop |聽Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)聽| RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36聽3600mhz聽

1tb Samsung 970 Evo |聽2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming聽Rig

聽Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix聽| 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |聽聽Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

appareantly shadowplay uses a really weird color space,聽so it may be best to switch to OBS instead.

3 hours ago, Skiiwee29 said:

download and stream with OBS so you can set the color space correctly to full and not limited. This is why you're not getting good image quality across.聽

3 hours ago, manikyath said:

appareantly shadowplay uses a really weird color space,聽so it may be best to switch to OBS instead.

My main concern is if OBS have less quality than Geforce...

Thats what I read, but I guess that most streamers use OBS Isn't it?

8 minutes ago, Mikealongo said:

My main concern is if OBS have less quality than Geforce...

Thats what I read, but I guess that most streamers use OBS Isn't it?

if you set OBS to use NVENC with the same output bitrate as shadowplay, it's literally the same outcome, because it's literally the same encoding algorithm.

2 hours ago, manikyath said:

if you set OBS to use NVENC with the same output bitrate as shadowplay, it's literally the same outcome, because it's literally the same encoding algorithm.

Great!! And wich version of OBS should I use, OBS studio or Stream Labs OBS??

Ty for your help 馃檪

2 hours ago, Mikealongo said:

Great!! And wich version of OBS should I use, OBS studio or Stream Labs OBS??

Ty for your help 馃檪

i have no experience with streamlabs OBS, i do have experience with OBS studio which has served me well so far.

7 hours ago, manikyath said:

i have no experience with streamlabs OBS, i do have experience with OBS studio which has served me well so far.

Hi,

I just downloaded and configured OBS, but with the same config as Geforce Esperience the impact in performance is huge, the gameplay becomes chopy and聽 the FPS decreses, is there a way to configure it to have good quality and good FPS?

latest GeForce drivers are really messed up, the dark colors while steaming have been fixed however, alledgely, wouldn't surprise me if they weren't...聽

2 hours ago, Mikealongo said:

OBS, but with the same config as Geforce Esperience the impact in performance is huge, the gameplay becomes chopy and聽 the FPS decreses, is there a way to configure it to have good quality and good FPS?

in my experience not unless you either have a NASA computer or a dedicated streaming PC.聽

GFE might be a buggy mess but at least it works nicely, *if* it then works (usually restarting the overlay fixes most issues, but not 100% obviously)聽

The direction tells you... the direction.聽

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition)聽

MSI Afterburner聽

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper聽

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity聽

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop聽

Superposition聽

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

13 minutes ago, Mark Kaine said:

latest GeForce drivers are really messed up, the dark colors while steaming have been fixed however, alledgely, wouldn't surprise me if they weren't...聽

in my experience not unless you either have a NASA computer or a dedicated streaming PC.聽

GFE might be a buggy mess but at least it works nicely, *if* it then works (usually restarting the overlay fixes most issues, but not 100% obviously)聽

I have the latest drivers it looks that they didnt fixed xD

If I upgrade the GPU to a 3080 or something i guess that de performance will be high even in 144o p streaming at 1080 60

To be honest, i didnt care at first about overlays or stream alerts and such, not even webcam, my main goal with the stream is to share my games and time with frinds when聽 im able to play and just ot, but its true that OBS gives you more options that are always welcomed such as other media imputs, and such, so maybe, and if GFE doesnt fix soon, i will go with OBS streaming 720 p 60 fps instead