Not you too! - Miners looking towards gaming laptops powered by NVIDIA's Ampere GPUs for Ethereum

D13H4RD
16 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

effectively impossible to regulate or ban.

Its actually pretty easy, just shut down exchanges and that is the end of it. It would be pretty easy as well wit most of the world having laws to prevent money laundering.

6 minutes ago, jagdtigger said:

Its actually pretty easy, just shut down exchanges and that is the end of it. It would be pretty easy as well wit most of the world having laws to prevent money laundering.

Damn, at least let me make a profit first 馃様

BTC just hit 55k today

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Next step : Nvidia tegra mining farms

I edit my posts quite often, please refresh your browser if you can.

Specs :
CPU :聽AMD Ryzen 5 4600G
RAM :聽16GB 3200MHZ CL16 RAM

GPU :聽ASRock Challenger RX 6600
Display : Acer KA242Y
Mainboard : GIGABYTE聽B450M DS3H WIFI
Storage : 2TB聽Seagate Barracuda HDD
聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 240GB聽ADATA SU650NS38

On 06.02.2021 at 18:54, Applefreak said:

Bunun gibi diz眉st眉 bilgisayarlar谋 ve elektrikli tu臒lalar谋 istiflemek, er ya da ge莽 madencilik deposunu yakman谋n kesin bir yoludur. D眉nyan谋n geri kalan谋 i莽in bir kazan-kazan, sadece 莽evre i莽in k枚t眉. Madenciler a艧谋r谋 pahal谋 oyun diz眉st眉 bilgisayarlar谋 sat谋n almak istiyorsa, b谋rak谋n. Akl谋 ba艧谋nda hi莽 kimse, sahip olabilece臒i tek bilgisayar olmad谋臒谋 s眉rece bir diz眉st眉 bilgisayara binlerce harcama yapmamal谋d谋r, o zaman bile, i莽indeki bile艧enlerin azalt谋lmas谋 i莽in fazla 枚deme yap谋yorsunuz. Madencilerin, yerine ge莽ebileceklerinden daha h谋zl谋 yanacak MSI, ASUS vb. 脺reticilerin bunlar谋 garanti kapsam谋nda kapsamay谋 kabul etmemelerini umal谋m.聽

Such graphics cards have become very difficult to find. they did not leave a video card in the market. still plenty of earnings for everyone ...馃槈

On 2/17/2021 at 8:58 AM, Kisai said:

*adds another company to the "companies behaving badly, do not buy from" list.

how are they behaving badly? no ones entitled to a card.

If someone wants to buy 8 3070's to mine crypto, let them, it's their GPU, at least they're open about it and not trying to pull PR stunts like NVIDIA themselves did with throttling just *ethereum* mining.

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro聽

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

56 minutes ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

how are they behaving badly? no ones entitled to a card.

If someone wants to buy 8 3070's to mine crypto, let them, it's their GPU, at least they're open about it and not trying to pull PR stunts like NVIDIA themselves did with throttling just *ethereum* mining.

Why bother selling GPU's when you can just build them and never sell them, just make your own mining warehouse abusing using your partnership with nvidia.

Honestly I hope nvidia makes AIB's unable to build, market or sell gaming gpu's for mining. Like why even bother selling the AIB's any good chips at all then.

3 hours ago, Kisai said:

Why bother selling GPU's when you can just build them and never sell them, just make your own mining warehouse abusing using your partnership with nvidia.

that would be a PR nightmare if people found out, which would impact some future sales and what not

but the keyword is "if people found out", so who knows whats going on behind the curtains

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

18 hours ago, Kisai said:

abusing using your partnership with nvidia.

you literally explained why.

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro聽

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

This is honestly part of why I have slowly moved away from PC gaming.聽 I went through two mining crazes now and it's irritating when I do want to upgrade... well anything.聽 I'm mostly happy with my setup but I would like to replace my RX 590.聽 LMAO I can't.

It struggled with settings I like to play at (for a single player game), in Jedi Fallen Order.

Now sure, 9th gen consoles are hard to find right now.聽 But I own a PS4, Xbox One S, and Switch.聽 I always liked to collect games while my main platform was PC for a few years now.
But Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury just came out as an example.聽 I didn't need to upgrade my GPU or CPU for the Switch.聽 I just walked into Walmart, paid $50, and went home and played it.聽 (walmart sells new switch games at $50 instead of $60 btw, in store only).

And with this happening again, yeah.聽 I see the appeal.聽 I don't have to worry if my hardware is up to snuff for the latest game.聽 I just walk into a store and buy it, pop it in the console, and just play.聽聽

Plus as someone mentioned way earlier with electricity used, the environmental impact of miners.聽聽

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.